pssh

I am sitting on my bed procrastinating from doing homework by watching Creepypasta memes,vines, tok tiks, and other crap. Math haunts me more than Slenderdi*k would if I got on his bad side. I slowly get up from my bed and go into the kitchen to grab some food. I am still listening to creepypasta stories while I eat my candy and think about what type of candy Laughing Jack would put in me. If I asked him to fill me with just (fave candy) and he did that I would be so damn happy. ( Fave Candy) are my favorite ever, like if I had to chose one food before EJ came and ate my kidneys, it would be ( Fav Candy) . I am alone at my house wondering why my roommate is not here yet, she is usually back by this time. I outside for some fresh air and look at the huge forest behind my house. I really liked those hoods because they remind me that I am just a small ant in a whole jungle. I am about to go in again when I her a gun shoot from the forest. Ah! Lannie was in the forest this whole time. Lannie, my roommate, likes to practice shooting her guns in the forest. She is training to be a police officer but is to shy to train there. I start to run towards the woods when my vision starts to get blurry. I keep running anyways, the blurry problem is problem with my on technology to much. I start to sing this song I heard from a 1st grader and thought it was cool.

"My little pony, smells like baloney. Chop off their heads, put them in the oven. Ahhhhhh!"

The air smelt like blood and stopped in my tracks. Did Lannie shot an animal or something? I walk towards the smell. Ever since I was younger, I always seemed psycho to other people. I claimed I could smell blood, hear voices in the woods, and sense people that weren't even alive. I seem so normal right? I am use to be called freak and emo and other crap. I like what I like and if you don't like then that's a YOU problem. I am almost to the source of blood I think and I see a man with a yellow hoodie looking down at something. Ha, this guy looks like Hoodie! I walked closer without making a sound but then I see what he was standing over. It was a body,  body, a body, th-that loo-lo-look-ed li-li-ke La-la-lann-ie... Did she shoot her self!? What happened! I am to shocked to move. The man bends down to check Lannies heartbeat and then picked her up. 

"Crap!! I didn't mean to do that! She literately shot her self before she tried to shoot me! What the hell?! " I hear the man say this. He sounded like he was in his 20's or something. I didn't care, my roommate is fu*king dead. 

"Hoodie, damn man! He fu*king killed her!" says a another voice, another mans. I looked around but did not see him. I couldn't see anything cause of this damn stupid tree blocking the man from seeing me. Wait, did he see Hoodie? Like Hoodie from Creepypasta? Haha! No way, did Lannie get involved with cosplayers? I start bursting out laughing and walked out from hiding behind the tree. The "Hoodie" turned around and looked at me in shock. He head the mask of Hoodie as well, damn these guys are legit. "Lannie? What the fu*ck?! Did u get involed with cosplayers? Bro, you got my good! I thought you really dead! HAHA!" I fall to the ground from laughter and then the "Hoodie" came up to me and pulled me off the ground rather quite rough.

"Who are you?" He said as I moved away from him.

"Psh, bro geez, your mask looks so real! We are creepypasta fan buddies!" I say laughing and then I realize that Lannie has not gotten up yet. I walk to her laughing still thinking she just wants to prank me for using her toothpaste. "Lannie! Bro, you did an amazing job!" I contuie to laugh until I look at her dead,stiff,pale body with blood from her eyes and mouth coming out. I look at her and I see a bullet wound in her head. "Lannie! Lannie get up it's not funny anymore!" I shake her cold body and I start sobbing. I turn around to face the "Hoodie" and I see some people in the forest behind him but it is to dark to see them. "What the fu*k happened!!!???" I say my emotions tacking over me. The smell of blood tacking me over and I was going to vomit from the smell. The "Hoodie" walks toward me and grabs my hand. 

"Who are you?" is all he said.

"Hoodie, look buddy, tell me what happened so I can tell the police. I won't say anything about you! I swear! Is Masky here as well? Are you guys all cosplaying or something?!" I say moving from his grip. I hear footprints come behind me and that was the last thing I remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's just kill her! Slenderd*ck probably won't care!" I hear a voice from afar.

"No, if you kill with out his permission, we can die, you stupid or something?" I hear another voice.

"Well, I am hungry and she looks good. I can have her organs and LJ can fill her he fu*k up." My organs?! WTF?! Oh my God! Was that EJ?!

"Shut up guys! You guys are going to scare her." I hear a small girls voice. Sally? I open my or a second to see but after a second of doing it I regretted it. I am sure to my core BEN was in my face.

"Guys! Shut up! She's up!" BEN says and everyone comes rushing toward me. AGH! These cosplayers are so weird.

I get up and start laughing again.

"You cosplayers are really weird, you guys got every single detail of Creepypasta to the max!"

I open my eyes and see : Eyeless Jack, Jeff The Killer, Sally, BEN Drowned, Ticci Toby, Hoodie, and Masky. 

(a/n yeah I know Hoodie and Masky is part of Marble Hornets but I need em and yeah :P)

They all were in their masks and not one of them moved so I spoke up.

"So, Ticci Toby,Eyeless Jack,Jeff The Killer, Sally, BEN Drowned, Hoodie,Masky and just wow! You guys are amazing? Can you let me go so I can slap my roommate for this stupid prank?"I say standing up and they all grabbed their "weapons" but it looked real. Geez these guys need an award. 

"Sit your as* down!" BEN said while I sit back down not wanting to cause anymore trouble.

"How do you know our names you bit*h?!" Jeff said coming to my face with a knife in his hands. EJ pulls him back and sits him down and tells him to stay while Jeff frowns. 

"Guys, what the hell, everyone know who Creepypasta is, and the Marble Hornets. I am big fan but you guys must be like...anyways can I go now?" Everyone looks at each other and I am over here hangry and pissed.

"What? How do you know about Marble Hornets? "Masky ask and I just sigh. "Um number one, it was posted on YourTube and and it's everywhere. All Creepypasta fans knows Marble Hornets. Jeez, you ain't the only fans you know!" I say with a frown.

"What do you mean fans?" EJ ask with his scalpel in his hand. BEN starts drowning in laughter, and everyone stares at him and he makes a face. 

"Bro, put that crap down. You ain't gonna really my kidney right?" He looks at me and call tell under the mask we looks surprised.

"Why are you guys so freaked out?" This time BEN comes and sits next to me and shows he has nothing in his hands. Then he leans to my ear and whisper something I would no expect to hear.

"They do not know they are just some fan-fiction made by crazy shi* people.."