Little Cafe

Ryn smiled as she walked through the door of the cafe. It was her first day at her new job, and she was excited to start working. The coffee shop was a quaint establishment located in the heart of Seoul. Lots of students came here to study, since it was usually very quiet.
"Hi, are you Ryn? I'm the manager here, Kim Wonpil, it's nice to meet you." A man spoke, waking over to the girl. The man, known as Wonpil, was wearing a tan sweater with jeans, (which were both somewhat covered by his apron) his hair was a naturally curly dark brown and his smile bright.
"Hi! It's nice to meet you too. I'm the new trainee here." Ryn spoke, a wide smile on her face.
"Wonderful! If you'll just follow me we can get you an apron and get started with your training." Wonpil spoke, leading her to the back room. He took an apron of a hook on the wall and handed it to her, along with a name tag.
"Alrighty, here's your apron and name tag. Let's get started with your training."
Ryn spent the rest of the day learning how to work the many machines the coffee shop had. There were many customers throughout the day, but only one caught Ryn's attention.
"Hello! Welcome to The Seoul Cup. How can I help you?" Ryn spoke, poised to take the man's order. He was tall and handsome, he fit the suit he was wearing perfectly. He smiled as he ordered his drinks, paid, and then sat at one of the tables. Ryn asked Wonpil about the man as she prepared his drink.
"Who is that? He seems out of place in a small cafe like this with that suit on." She spoke.
"Oh, Younghyun? He's a regular here. He runs a tech company somewhere here in Seoul. He's one of the more well known men in this city, donates a ton to charity and all that." Wonpil answered, leaning against the counter.
"Younghyun! Your drink is ready." Ryn called. The man, Younghyun, lifted his head and walked over to the counter taking the drink. He placed a few dollar bills in the tip jar before gathering his things and walking out the door.
"A business man, huh?" Ryn asked.
"Yup. He's a nice guy. Tips well too." Wonpil said with a chuckle. Ryn nodded in response and continued to work. But, her mind kept drifting towards the dashing stranger.
*Magical time jump*
Ryn sighed as she stretched out her arms.
"Tired after a long day?" Wonpil remarked, a kind smile on his face.
"Yeah. It was fun to work today though." Ryn answered as she removed her apron.
"I'll see you tomorrow Wonpil!" She waved as she walked out of the shop. He waved in return and then got back to work. Ryn walked down the streets of Seoul, looking around her. Lots of things were new for her these days, but the city of Seoul was not one of those things. A new job, a new apartment, practically a new life. She had lived near Seoul her whole life, and knew the city by heart, so it wasn't hard for her to make the decision to move to the big city.
            A bell chimed as she walked through the door of a small restaurant near her home. Her stomach rumbled in hunger, and the food smelled absolutely wonderful. She was seated and ordered her food. As she was waiting a familiar figure walked through the door of the resturant.
Isn't that Younghyun? She wondered. He glanced in her direction and she waved, giving him a warm smile. He noticed and walked in her direction.
"You're the new girl at the coffee shop, correct?" He asked.
"Yup, that's me!" Ryn responded.
"Would it be alright if I sat here?" Younghyun asked a hopeful look in his eyes.
"Of course! It would be nice to have someone to eat with." Ryn said with a giggle. Younghyun smiled and sat down.
"Wonpil told me a but about you. You run a tech company if I'm not mistaken?" Ryn spoke.
"Yes, that's correct. It's hard work but I'm up for the challenge." Younghyun responded.
The two continued to chat about this and that. Eventually their food arrived and they ate, talking in between bites. The bell of the restaurant chimed again, and Younghyun lifted his head to see. His eyes darkened when he saw who walked through the door. Three big, burly men, clad in suits and ties had entered. They looked around the resturant until their eyes found Younghyun. A threat was spoken without words, and Younghyun knew he had to get out.
"Younghyun? What's wrong?" Ryn asked noticing his silence and dark look.
"It's been lovely talking with you Ryn, but I really must go now. Have a nice night." Younghyun spoke, lifting himself from the chair and leaving. Ryn only stared as the man walked out the door. Once he left she turned her attention back to her food. As she did, the suit clad men walked out the door and followed Younghyun. One of them grabbed him by the collar and dragged him into an alley way.
"Kang Younghyun. The man himself. Never thought I'd see the day when I found you and killed you with my own hands."

//Thanks for reading everyone! I've never really Written anything like this before, so I hope it's not too bad :) I hope you look forward to reading more!//