ii. the opening challenge

𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺, 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦?

lauren walked out of her shared room to the main area of the eagles dorm to find parker and alex arm-wrestling and everyone crowded around, she dropped her dance bag on the floor before walking to the group. alex looked like he was winning and daniel looked ready to murder parker if he lost. the red- head carefully approached with a raised eyebrow before slipping her glasses on. sophie smiled towards her bestfriend making alex look up and nearly letting parker win.

"aw, how sweet!" brooke says in a sarcastic tone opening alex's louis showing daniel a message he got, which threw alex off making parker win. "look daniel, alex needs his big sister to tell him a bed time story" brooke mocked.

"i still don't know why you're dad accepted him" daniel said with a judgement filled look in alex's direction before all the eagles left except sophie, lauren and alex. the girl felt bad for the boy, he could play basketball and daniel was just scared.

alex sighed before walking over to the window seat with a stressed look. lauren looked to sophie before they both nodded. sophie pulled out her louis walking over to where alex was with lauren in tow. "give us a smile" lauren said happily.

" no, no. i'm not in the mood" alex said not looking up to meet either girls eyes because of the embarrassment he had just felt.

"oh, come on. it's for the official greenhouse blog. it'll give the eagles a chance to get to know you better" sophie said as lauren walked up to alex beginning to pull him up.

"no, no" he protested but still let the girl try and lift him off the seat he was situated on.

"hey, come on, come on" sophie says helping lauren pick him up, the boy groaned loudly before finally standing up. he stood looking up before sighing with a  really cute look on his face.

"alright, show me the muscles, then. show them to me, good" sophie said as she looked at lauren with a wide smile making the girl giggle" alex showed of his arms making the girls smiles widen.

" you look great. eye of the tiger" lauren said copying his pose which he did, alex knew something was going on between lauren and leo but he couldn't help but look at her the way leo did. he pulled a weird face making sophie laugh hard which then made lauren laugh.

"show me the abs. you see? you're a natural" sophie said taking multiple pictures of the boy before he finally stopped posing and let the smile rest on his face. 

" see it's not so bad with me and soph here is it?" lauren asked rhetorically as she squeezed the boys arm with a genuine smile. "well that was fun but i've got to go, business awaits" the girl spoke looking at the time on her watch.