1

charlie

Today was my filming day. I had 20k subscribers so I had to make them happy with this weeks video. I decided to do a Q&A. I had tweeted out for questions from my viewers. I noticed one from one of my good friends Ollie Munro. I screenshotted his and a few more. I set my camera up along with the lights in my usual filming spot. I turned the camera on and went and sat down. I'm only 14 and I'm already making a living out of YouTube. "Hi guys! Today, I'm gonna be doing a Q&A" I said in my usual chirpy self. "Ok, so first question.... its from libby_hemmings - what youtuber would you like to collab with?" I said. "Well, there's a few... um.... probably one of them Jake Mitchell, this one will probably never happen to collab with Zoella or Tanya" I laughed. "Moving on... i've got one from Ollie Munro, thanks Ollie... he asks what would you say to meeting up with me and a couple friends *cough* Jake and James" I said. "Shit, yes!" I smiled like an idiot. After a few more questions I finished filming. I pulled my phone out and called Ollie.

".....hello"
"hi charlie"
"I saw your question"
"yes.... what about meeting up in twodays time"
"yep, so that will be Saturday"
"yup, I'll be round yours at 10am"
"jesuschrist Ollie, what about 11am"
"fine, no later"
"ok, I'll see you then"
"ok bye"
"bye"

I hung up. "Mum, i'm meeting up with Ollie and some of Hus friends on saturday" I said. "Ok, what time are you leaving?" she asked. "11am, he doesn't want to make it any later than that, it was gonna be 10am but I wasn't happy with that time" I laughed. "Ok" she said.

SaturdayMorning

My mum had to literally drag me out of my bed at 8 this morning. My OOTD was a white vest top, a flannel and a pair of high waisted jeans. My shoes were white converse. I decided to straighten my hair and put it in a high ponytail. I put my usual make-up on. By the time I was finished it was 10 to 11. I literally take forever to get ready. While I waited for Ollie to arrive, I decided I should vlog the day. I got my vlogging camera out. "Hi guys, I know this isn't normal but I decided to vlog my day. So today i'm meeting up with Ollie and two of his friends, hopefully you guys will know them. It Jake and James." I said. "So I think where going into Hereford. I live outside Hereford so i go to a different school to all of them. I used to go to the same school as Ollie which is how I know him. But, i've never met Jake or James." I said. The doorbell then rang. "That'll be Ollie, I'll see you guys soon" I switched my camera off and put it in my bag. I grabbed my bag and phone and went downstairs to answer the door.

Jake -

So today i'm finally meeting Charlie. From how Ollie describes her she seems sweet. Me and James have tagged along with Ollie to surprise her, I think she was thinking that her and Ollie would be meeting me and James in town. The door finally opened. "Hi Oll-" is all she got out. "Hi Charlie" me and James said. "Hi guys" she smiled. She was fit. That's all I have to say. Charlie gave us all a hug. She smelt of that Hollister spray stuff. "So, what's the plans?" I asked. "Dunno" Ollie said. "Your great help mate" I laughed. "Let's go" James said. We made our way downtown. "Where will we go first?" I asked. "Let's go..." Ollie said thinking. "Let's take over Asda!" I laughed. "Ok!" Jake said. We made our way to Asda. "Let's go to the toy section" I said. We made our way up to the section.

charlie -

We got to the toy section. I was looking at stuff when Jake snuck up on me. "Jake!" I squealed. "Yes?" he asked. "Don't do that" I said. "Oh really" he pouted. "Yes" I said. "C'mon let's go find a mirror and take photos for snapchat" Jake said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a mirror. He took his phone out and opened snapchat. We took a few photos on his phone. I then went onto my snapchat. I was about to click the button -to take the photo- when Jake sneaked a kiss onto my cheek. I took the photo. "That's cute" Jake said. I put the caption as 'Bæ' we took a few more photos. As we were walking to find Ollie and James my phone started buzzing with Twitter notifications. I checked them to see the photo where Jake was kissing my cheek. There was heaps of people asking if we were dating. "Jake... twitters blown up with this photo" I said putting my phone in his face. "Well. I didn't realise it would cause this much commotion" he said. "Ye I know, oh well. Anyway I am away to start vlogging again. I started five minutes before you guys arrived." I said as I raked for my camera. I switched my camera on. "Hi again guys! I'm in Asda with Jake, James and Ollie. James and Ollie have ran off so its just me and Jake at the moment." Jake came into shot. "Hi guys" he said waving at the camera. "As you know I put a photo up of me and Jake... some of you went and asked if we are dating, but we're not" I smiled at Jake. "Let's go find James and Ollie" Jake said. "So, my new video will be up tomorrow... it's a Q&A" I explained. "Charlie, I see them" Jake said. "We'll sneak up on them." I said. They had their backs to us. We ran up and scared them. "Guys!" James said. "We saw the photo" Ollie said. "Ye..." Jake said. I put my camera away. "Will we go to subway?" I asked. "Yes!" Ollie said excitedly. We walked out of Asda and down to subway. "I'm gonna stay outside" I said. It was far to cramped inside. "Ok, I'll stay with you" Jake said. "What do you want guys?" James asked. "I'll have the hearty Italian bread with the chicken tikka stuff with tomatoes, cucumber and mayonnaise." I said. "I'll have the same" Jake said. James and Ollie nodded, they walked inside and waited in the queue. Jake dragged me round the corner. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Ssh" he then connected his lips with mine. We stood for a few minutes kissing. We then heard James. "Guys where are you?" he was asking. I then walked forward. "Hi" I said. "Where's Jake?" he asked. "Jake get your ass round here now" I shouted. He walked round. "What were you guys up to?" Ollie asked. "Nothing" I said. "Hmm.... really?!" James clearly didn't believe us. James handed me and Jake our subs. We are them up after walking around. "Will we go back to mine?" Jake asked. "Sure" James said. Jake texted his mum saying that we were coming round. We made our way round to Jake's house. "Hi mum!" Jake called. "Hi Jake and co" she laughed. Ellie came to the door and said hi to us. Me and Ellie had spoke a few times. "Do you want something to drink?" Ellie asked me. "Yes please, can I just have water" I smiled. "Ok" she went through to the kitchen. She came back with a bottle of water. "Charlie, get your butt through here" Jake shouted. "I'll speak to you before I leave" I said to Ellie. "Ok" she smiled. I made my way to the living room. "What do you want?" I asked. "Your filming a video with me" Jake said. "Jake, I need to go" James said. "Ok, i'll see you soon" Jake said. "Bye" I smiled. James left, leaving me, Ollie and Jake. "What are we filming?" I asked. "A dare video" he said. "Ok" I smiled. "I need to leave" Ollie piped up. "Ok bye" me and Jake said in unison. "Have you asked for questions?" I asked him. "Just doing that" he responded. While he waited for questions we set up the equipment. "Let's film!" Jake exclaimed. "What's going on guys, today I'm joined with Charlie" he said pointing at me. "Hi" I said. "So today, we're going to be doing a dare video" he said.