Start the show

"Wow Kachan your quirk really is awesome, I hope mine is that cool!" 4 year old Izuku Midoriya told his friend one day in pre school. The one in question, Katsuki Bakugo just smirked. "Please Deku, like anything you could get would be better then this!" He said as he looked down at his hands, where mini explosions were going off.

The smirk however went away however when he looked back up and saw Izuku with his head down and a small frown on his face. Most would think this is because he has yet to get his quirk, but Katsuki knew exactly what was bothering his friend.

"Have you heard anything from your dad yet?" Katsuki asked quietly while Izuku just shook his head. A little over a week ago Izuku's father Hisashi Midoriya left in the middle of the night. His mother Inko had meet him at the door and unknown to her Izuku had woken up, followed and hid behind the corner.

Hisashi however seemed to notice him and told him to come out. Izuku could still remember the words his father said to them, the promise he had made to them.

"Don't worry it'll only be for a little while. I just have some lose ends to tie up. I promise I'll be home soon."

Izuku was freaking out he didn't understand why his dad was leaving. Was it his fault, was it because he didn't have a quirk?

Izuku thought process was cut off when he left his father's hand on top of his head. "Do not worry Izuku, your quirk will develop, I know it will. And even if it doesn't hold your head up high like your uncle did when he discovered he was quirkless. Can you do that for me son?"

Izuku with tears in his eyes nodded as Hisashi seeing this gained a small and sad smile as he wrapped Izuku and a crying Inko into a hug and spoke one last time.

"I'll be back in no time. I promise."

Izuku sighed sadly as he shook his head. He can't keep being sad, his dad promised he would be back soon, so Izuku would wait. Katsuki seeing his friend come out of his funk grinned. "Come on Deku, let's go get some All Might comics before these losers get them all!" He told his friend who nodded happily as the two quickly crossed the room.

CRASH

Everyone screamed as a bus stop bench flew through the window and crashed into the walls. The children screamed as the teachers tried to calm them down. However before they could several men carrying semiautomatic rushed into the building. "Sorry about the intrusion, but we need this building as well as your help in a little job we're doing." A man said as he walked through the window.

One of the teachers spoke up doing his best to keep his voice steady and calm

One of the teachers spoke up doing his best to keep his voice steady and calm. "Excuse me, but who are you and what do you mean help with a job?" He asked with the man just chuckling. "Call me Muscular." The now identified Muscular said as his grin grew. "As for the job. A convoy of armored trucks carrying billions worth of yen will be passing through the city soon.