[MCD] • War • <Closed>

THREE

          You are the lord of a small, lesser known village in Ru'aun. Over the past year your village has been growing steadily and has caught the attention of a nearby town. The town of Alryne. Alryne is an average sized town, but has many allies that surround your village.
          Recently, the old Lord of Alryne was murdered and his son has risen to the title of lord. He is angry and vengeful, and believes you had his father murdered.
          He showed up at the feeble gates of your village and declared war on your village. He announced that he, his people, and his allies were going to wipe out your village in only a few days time.
          Now, you pace in your house in front of (Crush)[your head guard/advisor] and (character of your choosing)[guard]. The speech at your gates was only yesterday and you feel helpless to stop the slaughter of your people.
          (Crush) watches you pace and sighs.
          "You know the people will fight alongside you. They'll believe your innocence," They say, but you don't want your people to have to fight.
"Maybe, but we'd have to tell them of Alryne's war declaration," (COYC) says. They both look to you.

What do you do?

———

This scenario is much like the end of MCD season one where war is declared on Pheonix Drop. Now you are the leader and have to decide whether to fight the war, prove your innocence, flee, etc.
Much of this scenario is customizable. Crush will either be your head guard or a trusted advisor and the second character is anyone of your choosing. You can even name your village :)