Chapter Two

"Kiss me?" Andy murmured.

Antoni's hand reached up to find Andy's hair, as if in affirmation, and Andy leaned in, stunned that he was about to kiss this gorgeous boy. His eyes fluttered shut and as his lips met Antoni's his whole body came alive. Antoni's lips were unbelievably soft, supple yet firm, knowing. Just when Andy thought it couldn't get any better, Antoni let out a soft, guttural moan, so quiet that Andy would have missed it if their faces weren't pressed together. Andy inhaled deeply, breathing in Antoni's smell. He reached his hand to find Antoni's back and grasped the black T-shirt that lay taught across Antoni's muscles. And then he just kept kissing.

Andy was pulled back to reality by the sound of retching. Andy jerked away from Antoni to see Mark crouched by the side of the building. Mark was vomiting everywhere, it looked like he had mixed a lot of alcohol with a lot of sweet potato fries. Andy felt an acrid taste at the back of his throat. Oh no, he thought, he felt his knees go weak and he brought his hand to his mouth.

Antoni was looking at him, "Are you okay? Do you feel ill?" He pressed his hand to Andy's shoulder, and his eyes searched Andy's face. Andy was mortified, and he wanted to kill Mark. He couldn't handle vomit and he felt himself gagging. He pushed away from Antoni and tried to grab onto the metal top of the garbage can outside the club. He felt a sharp pang, he glanced down and saw that he was bleeding. Antoni was looking really concerned now. Andy held up his hand to the light, it was slick with vermilion blood. His vision flickered and he felt a rush to his head; his breathing was fast and deep.

Antoni was saying something but he couldn't hear. He knew what was coming and he couldn't believe that this could happen to him.

"Andy?" Antoni was moving closer to him as if he could sense what was going to happen.

"Fuck," Andy whispered as he fainted, falling as if into a dream into Antoni's chest.

---------------------

Thanks for reading everyone!! I am trying to update regularly. What do you think of the pacing of the story so far? What did you think of this surprising turn of events?