Forest eyed, constellation faced...

"I! Uh... y-y...." Castiel tries his best to form a sentence. "I'm Sam's brother" the man greets. I THOUGHT SAM SAID HE WOULD COME TOMORROW?!. He had lighting in his eyes, striking every time he had panicked thought. The man smiles, "He told me you panicked a lot". Castiel smiles and laughs nervously. "Hah... Yeah. Uh..! Do you know where you want to sit or are you getting to go?" "I'll sit down for a bit".

The man orders his drink and Castiel makes it for him. As perfect as possible, as perfect as possible, as perfect as possible. Castiel brings out his coffee and instead of thanking him, the man asks, "Wanna talk for a bit?" Oh no..why... Castiel's head exploded. Come on brain, I've only known him for like 2 minutes! It's not like he's the president! "S-sure!". Castiel sits down, flustered with pink shades covering his face. The man smiles, "The name's Dean". He puts a soft hand up for a handshake. Castiel shakily shakes his hand, his face getting warmer. Come on... first impressions are supposed to be mature, not stupidly nervous!

"My brother told me about you" Dean says as Castiel sits down. "Really? He never really mentioned you..." He mumbled at the end of the sentence, not wanting to start anything. "Yeah I know, I told him not to mention me to make it a surprise. I've been planning on coming here for months but I never found the time." "Oh! What do you work as? I-if you don't mind me asking!". Dean smiles, "I don't mind, I like talking about my job". Castiel's eyes strike blue lighting as Dean begins to explain his job.

"I work at an office, but I prefer baking though, I couldn't open my own shop if I wanted." "Why?" "Because I simply couldn't run it!" He laughs. "Having to wake up at 6 am and then go home at 3 pm? I would sleep through my entire job!" Castiel laughs, remembering when he had to get used to a new sleep schedule for the job.
"I'm sure you'd be able to do it, back in high school I would sleep at 3-4 am and go to school at 8 am! Then I had to adjust to going to sleep at 10 pm - 1 am just to get used to the job's hours!"
Dean's eyes widen, "That must've been horrible! How long did it take to get used to that?" "It surprisingly only took about a month and a half!" Dean gasps, shocked at the easiness "Even after more than 5 years?" "Yep" Castiel grins.

They talk for multiple minutes, time going as fast as it possibly could. "Hey I should probably get back to the counter.." Castiel trails off with his words, wishing he could stay longer with his friend. "Don't worry, I understand! I should probably go to work now, it's..." he checks the time, his green eyes widening. "Oh crap! I'm gonna be late if I don't go! Thanks for the coffee Cas!" Dean grabs his things and runs outside. Castiel goes back to the counter and continues his job, his mind wondering off due to Dean's little nickname.

Castiel goes home and collapses on the couch. "Gah i'm exhausted, I wish Meg was there to help me..". Castiel's phone rings, Speak of the devil. "Hello?" Castiel answers slightly bothered. "Hey Clarence, sorry I wasn't there, I forgot to call in and tell you that I got sick" She sniffs. Castiel immediately changed his tone, making his voice as soft as silk. "Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Do you need medicine? Soup? Blankets?". Meg chuckles, "I'm okay, trust me. I just threw up." Castiel calms down as Meg reassures him that she's okay.