Chapter 1

- an unknown ally, Soukai city, near Soukai hospital- 8.30 pm
"F-fuka?" I squeaked, never expect that to happen. Fu Hua and The maid had been fighting for a while, I had to find a way to escape. Wait a minute, Fu Hua Kidnapped me, maybe it's one of Otto's Schemes.

A minute later, I ran as fast as I could, and I found a Hotel (2-star hotel to be exact), at least I have around 4,000 yen and 500 dollars (The nurse gave it to me at the hospital).

"Hello dear, welcome to Keshō Hotel, what can I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"I want to order for a room for a week?" I answered hesitantly

"That cost for 15 yen, dear" The Receptionist exclaimed.

So I gave her my 15 yen and she gave me the room key. '156 eh, It's on the first floor' I thought. I walked to the lift and walk to my hotel room, '154....155....156! Found it' I thought. I unlocked my room and saw one king-sized bed, A table near a TV. I sat for a while and chose to find a job. I walked outside my hotel room, went down the elevator, go outside, and have a sarcastically great day on finding jobs. Turns out it's not easy finding a job. Then I found a restaurant. Thankfully they ask me to be one of the Restaurant waitresses and I was hired.

So I'm going to start working the next day. Since it was now around 3.30 pm, I chose to walk downtown. Until I saw Fu Hua. She walked towards me while I secretly move backward. 'Im tired not fighting, I don't even have a self defense!' I mentally screamed

"What do you want!" I yelled rudely, of course, I'm being rude, what else can I do, so, I tried to find a weapon but failed, then a gun fell appeared out of nowhere, this gun was black with yellowish lines and then I saw a paper written Kaslana Dynasty's Weapon, The Seventh Divine Key. The Judgment of Shamash.

So, I took the Weapon, and shoot Fu Hua using it. Then she escaped, I was so reckless, so I use my senses and when wind flows to me, I snapped and dodge. Fu Hua appeared with a flock of feathers.

Then I shot the Shamash quickly, then I saw here on the floor bleeding. "What do you want Fu Hua?!" I yelled madly.

"Kiana, please forgive me for what I did..." Fu Hua

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, FU HUA!" I yelled in frustration. "First you Kidnapped me, second you make me an experiment, WAIT! ISN'T IT YOUR LAST MISSION!"I shouted.

"Kiana, please let me talk......plea-" "WHAT DO YOU WANT! TELL ME!" I frustratedly said.

"Kiana, I knew it that you didn't deserve this but, I was tricked by the overseer" Fu Hua sadly said. 'Is this a lie' I thought.

"I realized that Otto is using me, tch I shouldn't have trusted him, He is just using me!" Fu Hua frustratedly said.

"Wait, so Otto is using you, right?" I asked, wow starting a conversation. I walk beside her and sat next to her.

"H-he did! He made a peace offering to me, he will protect my land, China, I would join his valkyrie forces and do his filthy works with no exception." Fu Hua exclaimed sadly. I smiled sadly, in exchange I tried to calm her down. after that, We both talk something great, I've never been this happy in my life. Then everything became blurry, and the world became dark.

The world change into something flowery, the trees are mostly white sakura, and the grass is mostly both the black orchid and white lily, which really resembles my mom's lance, The black orchid, and white lily.

The world resembles the black orchid and white lily lance, in there I saw a woman with white long hair and a pair of bright blue eyes, she had black and golden stripes and a black-tie at her hair, on her back a black and white lance, the holder represents the black orchid and the front lance represents white lily. The woman walks toward me with a bright smile at her face.