Oh Shit pt2 (final)

Rays of sunshine trail through silk curtains as  they came to rest on the sleeping face of the king or games.. or shall we say retired king of games.

Yugi slept peacefully on the silky bed, snuggling into his pillow. Beside him dressed in only thin loin coverings were his lovers and once kidnappers Atemu and Yami Sennen.

It's been kind of a rough when they first met... But thanks to the powers of love these three were now in a happy three person relationship.

Of course since Yugi's 'kidnapping' he wasn't allowed to leave the property. It was safer since Atemu and Yami has never been really seen by the public during their thieving. They had even forsaken their thrones in order to go into hiding. Something about their lives being at risk which the people understood being that almost everyone who was dangerous was always out for the Pharaohs blood.

Yami was the first to wake as he opened his eyes and smiled as he kissed Yugi's forehead.

Yugi shifted lightly but did not wake up and just snuggled closer to the warm bodies.

Yami smiled as he carefully pulled back as he got out of the warm bed. He may be one of the Pharaohs of Egypt but he still loves to wake up early and make breakfast for his lovers.

Quietly he dressed in a simple white and crimson toga and went to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Atemu wrapped his arms around Yugi in his sleep holding him like a teddy bear.

Yugi turned unconsciously and snuggled closer to Atemu. About 30 minutes later Yami came back in fully dressed in an apron with his frying pans ready.

"Wake up lazy heads!" Yami screeched as he smacked the pans together.

Yugi yelped and accidentally elbowed Atemu's nose.

Atemu yelled as he quickly covered his injured nose as he and Yugi bolted upright in bed.

"Gah! Atemu I'm so sorry." Yugi said quickly.

Atemu muttered something like. "Yami I swear to the gods one of these days ..."

Yami rolled his eyes. "You'll what?" Yami asked his flip flop in hand daring Atemu to challenge him.

"You guys are like an old married couple." Yugi said as he stood off the bed. The only thing he had on was a pair of mini black lace panties.

Yami smiled and pulled Yugi closer kissing his lips softly.

Yugi hums and kisses back happily. "Hey stop hogging out Sharik." Atemu whined from the bed.

Yugi smirks and swayed his hips in Atemu's direction.

Atemu's eyes flashed as he quickly teleported his hands grabbing Yugi's hips as he roughly squeezes his ass.

Yugi gasps and turns his head to Atemu shocked. "Hey!"

Atemu quickly took advantage as he stole a kiss his tongue thrust into Yugi's mouth as Yami kissed his throat his hands moving to stroke Yugi's chest.

Yugi squealed and moaned loudly. He pulled back panting lightly as his face was already flushed. "W-we should eat." He panted and tried to escape the lover sandwich he was in.

"Hmm ok I think I want an amethyst haired cutie ...ow! Yami why did you hit me with the frying pan!" Atemu whined holding his head as Yami hid Yugi behind him. "Temmy Aibou is hungry. We can have fun after everyone has been fed. You remember what happened last time you made him pass out? He didn't eat for 3 days straight"

Yami then scooped Yugi up and carried him to their large closet. Atemu grumbles as he followed as Yami set Yugi down.

Yugi blushes darkly and entered the closet. Since he was their new 'slave' he had to wear very revealing outfits. He was trying to get used to the change but he felt very embarrassed at times.