Where?

In an abandoned hospital. That was where. Like a lost ghost, an old suffering soul someone would say ; however you differ. You were happy. You were visiting her after all.

"Lira? Lira! " you called out, and as expected you got an answer as well.
"Violet! "

Yes that's who you are, violet. Violet was what you called yourself, it was your name, it was your career. However let's talk about that later.

You and lira walked faster and faster throughout the dark, chillingly cold and abandoned, to not mention blood stained hospitals long corridor. Eventually running to her you and her meeting in the middle like two ships colliding, except it was actually good. You two hugged, you much more gently hugged the DNA tested poor soul, who had really sensitive bones, oh so gentle a mother could cry. She was also making an effort not to hurt herself, even though she knew you could patch her right up. You two stayed like that for a few minutes. It was calming, it was peaceful, and everything one could wish for.

She pulled away from the hug and flashed you a smile, she looked excited like a new puppy meeting its owner, but the case was so diffirent. She had more control on you than you'd like, but she did not know. She only knew you were her best friend, the only one she has. You took your backpack off your back and took out two chocolate bars, proceedingnto give one of them to her after opening it.

Her smiler got wider and she smiled, one that made your rock hard heart smile. She was actually important to you unlike a lot of other people, you noticed a lot of things about your dearest friend, she would especially smile like this only when things got to you two talking about your passions or giving gifts, when you were thinking of those times you snapped back as she took a bite out of the milk chocolate bar.

And once she finished eating she said so with a chuckle afterwards "this was good! C'mon, I have something to show you! "
You got curious, as often you would admit. She was a wonder, you wondered how unique her body, her mind and soul was. You still didn't zoom out and followed the purple haired girl. Her cat tail pointing in a way that showed her pure emotion, happiness.

You two walked till you got into the old district 1 row. You walked past and went into her room, or so she called, and it was so now, after you gave her many things to decorate and play with. The cyan Teddy bear, the pink heart pillows, and the moon shaped lamp. Those were together by the place she slept, they were her favorites you thought, still remembering her reaction as you gave them.

You put your hand to your heart and then focused your eyes on the purple haired girl as you watched her pull something out of the pile of clothes, mostly hoodies and skirts. She pulled out a white uniform. She unfolded it and skipped towards you as she showed you the uniform "this was what I used to wear ~! Its old now and I don't fit since I got a bit bigger but I used to fit this.. Gosh it is not pretty looking. " she said as she sounded a bit worried of a certain scenario, you knew better.

"I think that's cool, cruel but cool. Wanna tell me more about it? I got some more time than often this time " you said, your dark purple hair swaying and you moved, and made eye contact with her. She was still beaming, and that was enough to make you do the same. "Yes! I can do that! " she said as she proceeded to drag you to her bed and you both sat on it, talking away your day.

------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the end of the starter, this features the character of lunatk from CAA and toyhouse : lira akuma.
More information will be brought soon, see you then!