Part 10

Me and zach have been married for 14 years. Nymphadora is now 15 were planning her quinceanera. Fred and Remus are 9 almost 10. Zach and I wanted to have one more kid so they would have another sibling. We tried and tried and I couldn't get pregnant so we went to fertility treatments. They put 6 eggs said most likely 1-2 would survive. Turns out i was already 2 weeks pregnant with twins and 4 out of 6 eggs survived. So i was pregnant with 6 kids. We had 3 boys and 3 girls. We named them (said in age order) James Siriues, Lily Luna, Alubs Severeus, Colin Creevy, Amanda Marissa and Ava Nataile. Amanda and James were the 2 i was originally pregnant with. So Zach and I now have 8 kids under 16. Alejandra and Daniel have 3 kids 2 boys and a girl. Liam Ace 7, Lucas Dean 4, and Emma Grace 6. Gaby and Corbyn have 5 kids 3 boys and 2 girls Benjamin Blake 3, William Grant 5, Oliver wood 7, Sophia Violet 6, and Isabella Zoe 4. Tate and Jonah have Aaron as well as 2 others twin boys that are 3. Their names are Noah Hugh and Jacob Alan 3. Logan and Alia have 4 kids.3 boys and 1 girl. Ethen Charles 7, Jackson Grey 5, Sebastian Layne 6 and Bella Marie 1. Lavender is 21 and has one kid Rose Jae 3 months. Her boyfriend's name is Maxwell. Aaron is 14 and dating a girl named Liz who is also 14. Ryan is 30 and still a social media star. Resse is 28 and is a singer. Mike is 42 and still single. Even is 40 and has 2 kids, a boy and a girl. His wife is 39 her name is Lisa Deb. their kids names are Grayson Levi 6, and Amelia Mishelle 4.

That's all I have for you now that's the story and i most likely won't continue this entry.

💕Marisandra Herron