The beginning

As I was walking home on a cold and rainy day I heard a noise pop out of the bushes. It was the one and only Ryan Tedder. He was the "Bully" of the school which I had never really talked to him. He came up to me and asked me if I would walk him home because his leg was broke from mowing. I didn't mind it because I only loved a couple of houses down from him.He told me the story,"My dad was mowing one day and had been changing his music. Of course the mower was off but still the impact was harsh. Of course it would be with someone running over your leg with a riding lawn mower." I tried hard not to laugh but I overcame my laughter. Ryan's leg started hurting and I had to carry home home. Once we got there his mom came to the door instantly,"Son what is the reason you brought her here?" Ryan said,"My leg started hurting and I wanted someone to talk to." His mom walked away without a word. Ryan said,"Sorry.Whats your name?" I replied with,"Allie" "oh pretty name. Don't take her offensive she does that all the time." When I looked over at him he had what appeared to be a frown but normal in a weird way as if I pictured him that way. But in another it seemed like his guard was finally down "maybe that's why he is mean a school the way he gets treated at home." I thought to myself. Once I got home, five minutes after I left, I went up to my room and thought, thought about why he was so different and why he opened up to me?

Ryan's mom came in the room and says that I have to leave. Ryan starts to yell at her,"Why is it you that always has a say? I live here too." Once again his mom leaves the room and he starts to throw things. He throws a laptop at my head and it hits me, I am knocked out cold. I woke up with a massive headache,and to Ryan hovering over me. I get up off the cold floor."How long was I out?" I ask"About an hour."Ryan says. I get up an look out the window angrily "Why did you hit me?!" I yell "I didn't mean too." He says calmly.

He steps in front of me and my instincts take over my body. I push him out to window I walk over and look down I see him in pain. I walk down the stairs and stop in the kitchen looking to find an ice pack, finally I find one. I put it on his head to try to ease the pain somehow it doesn't work. I run upstairs and tell his mom she rushes down making me tumble down the stairs behind her. She puts him in the car and drives off not telling me anything so I assume she is talking him to the hospital.