1.

I know, I did not complete my previous story but this idea comes up in my mind when I can't sleep last night. So here you go. 

****

Here you again. The boy comes in the room as he owns it. And goes directly to bed without even removing his shoes. He literally  FELL onto the bed on his stomach. And says the only thing he always did.

"Mawmaw, I am home. I am sorry for being late." With that statement, the drunk guy fell asleep. Not caring about anything else in this world. This is a sequence happened in this room so many times. The room owner who is currently studying with loads of papers scattered around him, on the floor, near his coffee table.

The owner of the room sighs. He got up from his seat, get near his bed. He helps the asleep guy to remove his shoes, jacket, put his phone and key chains on the nightstand and finally cover him with a blanket. It's not cold but its rainy season and wind can be really cold sometimes. After all those things, he came back to his previous position and continues studying. He is a kind person, isn't he? 

Yes, He is. He is Tae David. Third-year Medical student in the most famous university in Country. It's been six months for him to live in this room. He does not have any parents, he even does not know anything about them. He lived in an orphanage all his life. But, he got a good brain and got a scholarship to university. But he has to work extra hard to maintain his grades that's why he is doing some extra work even on the weekend. This flat has nothing interesting, a simple room with a kitchen and a small bathroom attached to a bedroom, and a small free space say living room. the living room has a sofa, a bigger one. A coffee table in front of it and a play station which was installed by his friends. They crash here whenever they have free time. Basically to disturb him. As they think Tae is TOO boring to go out on his own.

 He does not have so many friends but there are two of them who are with him always. Pete and Ae. They are friends with Tae from school times. Pete was a playmate with Tae when they were kids. Pete always came to the orphanage with his parents and play only with Tae as the latter one always seemed lonely and did not speak much. They did not go to the same school back then but during middle school, they met again and Pete never left his side after that. Pete is like a brother for TAe. And the same goes for Pete. Tae is working in a coffee shop owned by Pete's elder and only sister Ava. She loves both of them equally. Pete's family also invited Tae to live with them but he refused. But he has a family to take care of him even they are not related by blood. about Ae, he is in love with Pete but too shy to say it out loud same goes for Pete. They are cute.

About the sleeping guy, Tae does not him. But he is rich and kind of look like a businessman. He randomly came to his room and always sleep on Tae's bed. He also has a key to the apartment. He always comes here drunk, murmurs something about, MAWMAW or coming back home or missing her.  

Firstly, when this happened Tae wants to call cops or apartment owner to talk about this. but when the 'drunk guy' says about, coming back home, he changed his thoughts and decide to settle this matter on his own. So next the morning when the said guy woke up, he just leaves without saying anything. Not a sorry or thanks nothing he just left like that. He just looks at Tae once and left. After that, it happens sometimes and always there are no greeting or even a hello exchanged. But Tae never complained about this to the owner, because he knows the feeling of not having a home.  

Sometimes, the drunk stranger woke up late and Tae has to be in class on time. So Tae leaves the said person aLONE in a room with a coffee. And guy locked the door himself after having the coffee. And it's been six months for this kind odd interaction. The guy always comes on a random weekend. He has room keys so no need to knock. It's a surprise visit for Tae.