𝐈𝐗

"Nah, now you just trippin'," I said to KJ as we were in the car heading out

"Nah, now you just trippin'," I said to KJ as we were in the car heading out. We had been arguing about the same thing for the last 15 minutes and neither of us was budging. We were both hardheaded and I don't think we were changing stances anytime soon.

"You can't tell me he isn't one of the best- if not the best comedian out hea'". KJ had one hand on the wheel and the other was being waved around fr emphasis.

"I said what I said KJ, I really feel he's played the fuck out. That's all."

"Nah, nah you really fogged out. Kevin Hart killing the mothafuckin' game and nobody touching him." Instead of hitting him back with my side, I ended up laughing.

It was funny just how serious he was taking this shit. He smacked his lips, slightly turned his head and looked at me all while still driving perfectly. "What's funny mane?"

"You dead hurt KJ," Again I went into a fit of laughter and again he smacked his lips.

"Yes, because you really out here trynna real life come for my boy Kev."

"It's not that deep," I took his jaw in y hand and shook his face a bit "such a little baby."

He rolled his eyes and pulled his face away and I turned to "Yea, it's all fun and games until I say that the walker chick is just a dick deprived, man hatin' ass crackhead." My head whipped so around fast, I almost broke my neck.

"AHT AHT, you're taking it a bit too far now. Don't come for sis." He knew how much I loved her. I loved her story, how she didn't let the circumstances of her life dedicated the outcome she dreamt of. In a way, I was like Summer. "She is the literal definition of a bad bitch. So don't come for her."

Now it was his turn to laugh, he eyed me from the corner of his eyes and smacked his lips up "It's not that deep," he pulled up at the stoplight that had just turned red. He turned to me and before I knew it, KJ's right hand left the wheel, gripped my throat and pulled me closer to him. "Such a little baby."

Our sudden proximity made me gulp. His eyes were steady set on my lips and I watched as he licked his. Something about that made me bite my bottom lip. It was involuntary. His eyes left my lips, to my eyes and back to my lips before we both began leaning in. I could feel the heat from between his lips on mine, our breaths mingling and my heart begin to beat faster.