4

. He wanted to prove that he was strong on his own...that and he didn't want to accidentally summon her when she was in a mood and have her clobber him. Plus, Hinata was here and he didn't know if she was trustworthy or not.

"What do we do?" Naruto whispered.

"I'm thinking," Sasuke whispered back.

"Well think faster, teme!" he snapped.

"Ano," Hinata protested. "Please don't fight. They'll hear us."

Sasuke and Naruto glared at each other for a moment before Sasuke blinked and grinned. "Dobe, make some Shadow Clones," he said. "See if you can distract them. Then Hinata, you Jyuuken Tora unconscious and then we'll just grab her and get out of here."

Naruto grinned and formed the seal. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"

Eight Naruto's appeared and ran into the clearing, whooping and teasing the Pokegirls until they finally got a rise out of them when one clone decided to spank a Catgirl and run. The horde of feline Pokegirls growled and ran after the fleeing clones.

"Now!" Sasuke said to Hinata.

The Hyuuga Heiress jumped from cover and landed a solid Jyuuken strike to the base of Tora's neck. The Kitten tensed and then fell over with a mewl as Hinata caught her before she hit the ground.

"Alright!" Naruto cheered as Hinata jumped back to them, handing the unconscious Pokegirl to Harumi; who tied her up with Vine Bondage just in case. "Let's get to Jiji and get paid!"

Sasuke and Kana smiled and then their faces turned ashen. Right away, they lunged forwards, tackling Naruto and Harumi out of the way as a dark orange blur launched itself at them. They made it just in time as the attacking Pokegirl landed right where they had been standing and landed on all fours.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Y-yeah," Naruto replied, shakily as he pointed at the Pokegirl behind them. "But I think we're in trouble."

The attacker had a sleek, well-muscled feline frame. She had a furred tail and cat ears covered in reddish-orange fur with black stripes, which covered her entire body. She had a nice breast size too, around a large C-cup. She wore a ragged loincloth and a scrap of tan cloth around her bust to keep them bound. She was around six feet tall, making her a Tigress. The Tigress roared and charged at them on all fours, claws tearing large chunks in the ground as she ran. This was a massive clue that she was most likely Feral; and thus extremely dangerous. Kana jumped in front of Sasuke and breathed out a steady stream of fire, a Flamethrower attack, right in the Tigress's face. However, the Tigress just crouched low to the ground and sprang into the air over the fire, dropping like a rock towards Sasuke with her claws outstretched.

"Harumi, use Razor Leaf!" Naruto yelled, throwing shuriken at the incoming Tigress.

Harumi dropped Tora and launched her attack, the storm of bladed leaves managing to land a few hits on the Tigress as she batted away Naruto's shuriken with her claws.

"Vine Whip!" he called, creating a few clone as Sasuke began weaving seals.

He lunged at the Tigress, slashing and stabbing with his kunai as she countered each one, using a few impressive kicks and judo moves to pop his clones before throwing him at Harumi, who was lashing out at her with her vines. They collided, ending Harumi's attack early as Sasuke finished the last hand seal.

"Katon: Gokakyuu no Jutsu!" he yelled as he exhaled a ball of fire the size of a bowling ball at near point-blank range. The Tigress gave an elegant backflip to avoid the fire, the tip of her tail and her left tighg getting singed as she wasn't fast enough.