10 | Smiling at your Crush

AdraAre you going toReema ma'am's son'sengagement?

Adra
Are you going to
Reema ma'am's son's
engagement?

A❤️

Are you?

Adra
Yes

A❤️

Okay, I'll go too

Adra smiled. Armaan was such a . . . cutie? She liked him a lot. Like a lot. How can she even explain it to someone else how much she liked him? She also felt a bit embarrassed by the name she had saved his number as. What if he saw it?

"Adra," Monica crossed her arms, her face was serious. She was wearing a blue lehnga while Adra was wearing a red one. She didn't want to wear red but she didn't have any other traditional dress to wear.

Reema ma'am had invited all the students from both the sections of 12 commerce for her son's engagement. Adra had to say she was shocked but happy too.

"Yes?" she asked, trying to put on her highlighter.

"Are you and Armaan secretly dating?"

Adra chocked on the air, she coughed, "what?! No!" her eyes widened.

"Really?" Monica frowned.

"H-He told me that he liked me," Adra thought that it was the best time to tell Monica the truth.

"What?! Really?" Monica asked, "but Ishika told me that he didn't like you!"

Oh so it was Ishika, Adra bitterly thought.

"I like him too," she stammered, playing with her fingers.

"Oh my gosh!" Monica exclaimed, a big smile on my face, "Adra has a boy—"

Adra slapped her hand on her mouth, her face filled with horror, "Jiten bhai doesn't know and so does my mom!" she whisper yelled, "besides we aren't boyfriend girlfriend!" she blushed.

"Omg, we need to glam you up some more!"

••••

"It's not your engagement, Adra," Jiten said, he sounded annoyed.

Adra's whole mood turned 180. She actually liked the way she looked. She stormed off to her room in angry when Jiten rolled his eyes at her.

Her face was set in a scowl and she didn't want to cry and ruin her make up because of what her brother had told her.

"Adra! No!" Monica said, "don't listen to your stupid brother!"