Chapter 1

«3 years later»

°Ashley' Pov°

"Finally!" I say as Morgan, Serena, Jocelyn and I board the plane. "Cali here we come!"

"Hell yea!" We all cheer.

We all get on the plane and go to find our seats.

As the plane takes off I put my head phones in and hit shuffle, the first song to come on is Nobody, of course reminding me of him and how he left me.

Us moving was supposed to help me forget about him, so this is a crappy way to start.

°After the plane ride°

"Holy shit it's hot." Serena plainly states as we get off the plane.

"Thanks captain obvious." I dryly say.

.

"I thought we we were going to stop thinking of him." Jocelyn says

"Hmm, let's see you try that. After your best friend breaks your heart." I say.

"Ladies. Knock it off. Lets go have some fun to lighten the mood a little!" Morgan says a little to loud earning stares from an old couple near by.

We get a cab and head to our new apartment.

-At the Apartment-

Of course Serena and Jocelyn are the first ones at the door as they race there like 2 year olds.

They get inside and pick their rooms first, Serena picking the room with the largest window in the house.

Jocelyn picking the smallest room.

All our boxes are already here. Uhaul is one of the best thing ever invented.

"How about we go to the beach?" Morgan asks.

"Yaassssss." I hear Serena yell from the other side of the apartment.

°At the beach°

Serena and Jocelyn have been playing beach volley ball with these guys for the past 30 minutes. As Morgan is in the water flirting with this guy.

As is it here on my phone on Twitter tweeting about how bored I am. When I hear a familiar voice.

I take my sun glasses off getting blinded by the sun. It takes me about 3 minutes for my eyes to adjust to the sun. When I realize who Jocelyn and Serena are playing volley ball with. There they are, I try and find him, but he's not there. That puts me in an even worse mood. I put my sun glasses on and get up and start walking towards the board walk.

I get about half way to the board walk when someone grabs my hand and turns me around.

Its Connor.

--------

authors note:

I know Connors not in o2l anymore but let's just pretend he is.