· Chapter One ·

One Day Kyle was hanging out with his friends, Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, and Kenny McCormick. He gets called out of the small group by his girlfriend, Heidi Turner. "Hey" he smiles and holds her hand "can i talk to you?" She asked the ginger, Kyle shrugged "sure." She took him behind the school bleachers and sighed.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think it's gonna work."

She said, Kyle nodded as she walked away. The ginger cried softly behind the bleachers, he soon heard footsteps. It was Kenny. Kyle saw him with a pack of cigarettes hanging out of his parka pocket, but it wasn't too noticable. He looked over and sniffled, Kenny walked over and comforted him "you alright?" He asked softly. Kyle shook his head as he felt Kenny wrap his arms around him and pull him close.

Kyle blushed and hugged him as he cried into his chest. Kenny patted his back, and blushed a bit. Kyle continued to sob, Kenny sighed "wanna talk about it-..?" Kyle nodded and pulled away as he wiped his tears away. "So what happened?" Kenny asked.

"Heidi broke up with me." He said in a quiet and soft voice. Kenny patted his back, "it's alright..." He sighed and Kyle hugged him, crying softly. Kenny hugged back, "it's alright Kyle.." He sighed. He pulled away once Kyle stopped crying.  Kyle looked at him.

"Want a smoke?"

Kyle looked at him "I've uh never had one" he said, sniffling. "Ah, none for you then, it'll ruin your pretty face~" kenny said as he booped Kyle's nose. Kenny flirted with everyone, if they were single of course but he actually did have a crush on Kyle. As Kenny lit the cigarette and took a hit he started to daydream about Kyle a bit. The blonde was soon interrupted by Kyle taking the cigarette out of his mouth and trying to put it out, "smoking is bad for your health Ken!" He stated, Kenny smirked a bit and put it out for him, "wow, you care about my health, im flattered~" he said as he held Kyle's jaw line, lifting it up a bit.

Kyle blushed and threw the no longer smoking cigar, "s-shut up!" He pouted, his face a light pink colour, it was very noticeable since he was quite pale. Kenny kissed his cheek, "alright let's go inside, I can't skip too many classes" Kenny chuckled. "Yeah, i forgot my jacket today and it's getting cold." Kyle responded.

Kenny took off his parka, "here" he smiled softly as he handed it to him. "Oh, it's alright, it'll be big on me anyways" he chuckled awkwardly. "That's alright, plus i'm used to being cold" Kenny insisted "I- are you sure?" Kyle asked. Kenny nodded so Kyle soon gave in and put it on.

🌸 After Class 🌸

"Do you have any classes with Heidi?" Kenny asked as he walked him to his next class, which was English. "Yeah, i have English with her" he shrugged "ah, wanna make her jealous?~" he asked in a flirty and mischievous voice. Kyle shrugged "sure, that'd something fun to do i guess" he replied. Kenny smirked and thought of what he was gonna do, he decided he would just kiss him.

Once they got to Kyle's class, Kyle sat down next to Heidi. Kenny stood next to him, and kissed him. Kyle blushed, not expecting that but he kissed back to make Heidi jealous. Kenny pulled away, "cya at lunch baby!" Kenny said before walking out of the class, Kyle waved and smiled softly as he watched the blonde leave.

"So you two are dating?" Heidi asked, "yeah." Kyle responded as he played with his pencil "did you have a crush on him when we were dating?" She asked "I mean, after you broke up with me i came to my senses and realized that Kenny was better." Kyle simply said. Heidi got a bit jealous since she had a crush on Kenny.

Kyle smirked as he saw Heidi was irritated. He continued to play with his pencil as well as watch Heidi from the corner of his eye. Soon the teacher came into the class and he waited for class to end.

💮 ·end of Chapter one · 💮