It's Official!

After Kuro said yes, Illya smiled brightly at her twin with a tear at her eye. She then tackled her in a hug, causing Kuro to fall back onto the bed. The pink haired girl didn't care but chuckled, seeing that Illya was filled with glee by looking up at her in the eyes. The two sisters then stared at each other, both breathing softly as their hearts slowly grew in sync to one another. None of them knew what to do but stare, the atmosphere was starting feel awkward as the room was filled with silence. Just then Illya was about to break it until Ruby came out of nowhere, she flew around in excitement while twirling in the air left to right wherever she goes then started bursting out like there's no tomorrow.

"Yes, yes, yes! That was perfect you two! I knew you had it in you Illya, that dominance, you wanting to do such things with your lover, you were able to confess your feelings to-!" Ruby was then cut off as Illya grabbed her quickly in a panic.

"Q-Quiet Ruby! Not so loud... Everyone could've heard you even if they're asleep." She said in a soft, quiet tone while sighing to herself heavily. "Now, what are you doing here exactly?" Looking down at Ruby with a scorn look, not letting her go knowing she'll cause trouble.

"I've been here all day, remember? I sleep here too you know. Though, you two were having fun, I saw everything~ I even recorded it! Wanna see?"

Illya's face started to burn up in embarrassment, turning bright red like a tomato then started stretching Ruby with no hesitation. "D-Delete it!" she demanded. As Illya was dealing with Ruby, Kuro yawned softly to herself then got up to put her clothes back on knowing its almost time for everyone else to be up. "Try to ignore her Illya, besides, it's almost time." The silver haired girl looked confused until Kuro pointed at her clock, seeing its already 10 AM which means it's time to be up. She finally let Ruby go and grabbed her clothes, putting them in a basket to grab herself fresh clean ones. As Illya was getting dressed, Kuro stared at her for a sec until the other girl noticed she had eyes on her so she stopped and looked back. Kuro immediately turned away as Illya looked at her, her cheeks started to warm up with a slight blush spreading to her ears. Illya started to walk up to her then wrapped her arms around Kuro, causing the twin to jump from being startled then slowly relaxed in her touch.

"Something wrong Illya?" Kuro asked in concern, wondering if her sister needed something.

Illya shook her head a bit, holding onto Kuro more as she buried her face into her twin's pink, soft hair from behind. Kuro started to blush more as she felt Illya's face against her neck, her arms tightening a bit as if she doesn't want to let go. As Kuro rested her palms on Illya's arms, she felt her sister's soft lips touch her skin, causing her to tremble some. Illya knew she got a reaction from her, so she kept going by moving to the side of her neck to her collarbone. "Illya..." Kuro moaned her name softly as she bit her lips a little to hold back her moans of pleasure. But Illya kept going, not wanting to stop yet. She started to slide her hands up against Kuro's stomach to her small, loli breasts. A small gasp escaped Kuro's mouth as she felt Illya's cold hands touch her chest, her fingers teasing her nipples. She started to pant heavily, her whole body felt weird from the sensation, trembling in her touch, her spine sending a shivering feeling. "H-Hey.. Your hands are cold Illya... Gah~!" A yelp escaped as Illya lightly pinched her nipple, it wasn't a cry of pain but an unexpected pleasure feeling. Illya started to giggle as she heard her twin squeal like that, not once has she caught Kuro do such noise. "Aww~ You made a cute noise Kuro~" Illya replied by teasing her a bit.

As Illya was enjoying herself with Kuro, Ruby started to blush, taking out her camera in excitement. "This will be added in my collection!" she said excitedly.

After realizing Ruby was still here, Illya immediately stopped by letting Kuro go and blushed intensely looking away. Kuro on the other hand, she too was blushing but she jumped up and snatched Ruby before she could get away. "You better delete everything you recorded or else!" a blade appeared in Kuro's hand as she threatened her being serious.

Ruby started to squirm a lot in Kuro's grip, but she was having no luck right now in the situation she's in. Illya soon grabbed her new clothes and finished getting dressed, taking Ruby from Kuro and telling her she can handle the rest now. The pink haired girl nodded and started putting clothes on while Illya dealt with Ruby, finally getting her to listen (maybe). As the two girls were both ready, a male voice from downstairs was calling out to them. "Looks like Onii-Chan made breakfast today, let's go join him and the others Kuro!" Illya said with a smile on her face.

"Ok Illya, but first" she grabbed Illya's hand and pulled her close to her, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips. "Now we can go, sweetie~" A blush grew onto Illya's cheeks after what happened, but she smiled in the end and held onto Kuro's hand as they left the room and went downstairs together.

TO BE CONTINUED