Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

We all woke up in different positions.

"Good Morning! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD I REPEAT!" Vinny yelled into Brianna's ear.

"Ow what?!" Brianna said rubbing her ear.

"I woke up by Taina's foot!"

Nick and Mikey woke up.

"Will you please stop blah blab blahing! For hevean sake!" Nick said putting his arm around me.

"Yeah!" Mikey said flipping his hand in the air.

"Well sorry since Taina's foot startled me."

"Yeah yeah yeah."

We all moved around to get comfortable. It was Nick, Me, Vinny, Brianna, Mikey McKenna, Madison, Nicolette, Louis, Jason and Thomas fitting on the bed.

I turned around and kissed Nick he wrapped his arms around me. Brianna turned over and kissed Vinny so did McKenna and Mikey.

"Taina."

"Yes?!"

"Love you."

"Love you more!" I said smiling.

-----25 minuates -----

We woke up again and saw Geo sleeping on the floor. Madison kicked Geo's side.

"Ow what the hell?!" Geo said waking up.

"Wake up we are going to Aulani's lagoon #5."

Geo got up and pushed Madison on the bed.

"Woah."

We all were ready and also ready to go. We all jumped in the car. Once we reached the entrance we gave the lady our card.

"Hi!" Said the lady.

"H-..."

"HI!" Vinny said popping out from the back cutting Geo's sentense off.

We looked at him.

"Sorry." He said looking down.

We parked the car and picked which pool we should go to. When we finally picked a pool to go to Vinny dropped all his stuff and dived in.

"I LOVE THIS POOL! " Vinny said by the waterfall.

"Yeah yeah yeah." Mikey said jumping in.

After McKenna, Brianna, Geo and everyone else jumped in except me and Nick.

"Be right back guys gonna walk over to Koolina and go in the waterfall tunnel." Nick said grabbing our towels.

"Kk. Love you pool!" Vinny said splashing water.

The water splashed a little girl.

"WAAAAAAAH!" The little girl started crying.

"Oh get over it!" Vinny said swimming away.

Me and Nick went inside the tunnel for the swim in. When we reached a part in the waterfall tunnel cave we went in the waterfall.

We started to laugh. Nick put his arms arouned me and pulled me closer. I leaned in more until I can feel the coldness of him. We kissed for 20 minuates.

"Mom! There is two people kissing!" A little boy said going back out of the waterfall we were in.

"Sorry this one is taken." Nick said sorry.

We left. We went back over to Aulani and swam with everyone else.

"Your back!" Vinny said.

"Yup."

"You missed when I puited!"

"Gross! Wanted to miss that."

After we had a barbecue on the beach. Today was fun now J couldn't wait til tomorrow.