Chapter 1

"Taylor, hurry up, were going to miss our plane," I said as I watched Taylor frantically search around the waiting room.
"I can't find our tickets!" she finally replied.
"You can't find the tickets!" I yelled in shock.
"No, I can't find them anywhere," she said.
"Check your purse," I said.
Taylor always leaves things in her purse, but I can't blame her, I do the same.
"Two tickets to Lahnt, check!" she said.
"Told you," I bragged.
"Shut up," she mumbled.
"A15!" Shouted the speakers, "A15."
"Come on, thats are plane!" Taylor pulled me along.
Once we found our seats on the plane, we stored our luggage on the top shelves.

Lahnt was far from Ēden. A good distance away.
But as junior scientist me and Taylor thought it would be a good experience.
So we agreed.

Taylor asked,"When do you think we take o-
"Please find your seats and buckle up for we take off shortly," interrupted the pilot.
"Answer your question?" I replied to Taylor.

But then it happened and the wheels of the plane started spinning and in a moment we were in the air.
I could see all of the airport, no! All of the city.
It had been my first time on a plane since the experience when I was 7.
I loved plane rides. I loved when you could feel like a giant stomping on the city.
Taylor wasn't exactly a fan of planes.
She would have to chew gum at lift off. Which I didn't mind.

She's like my mother. I sighed, I haven't seen my mother since I was sent to be a junior scientist for my cousins company, which I absolutely hated.
But Taylor came with me, so at least I'm not alone.
Speaking of Taylor, she was sound asleep. And now. I yawned, so am I.

When I awoke we weren't even half way done, and the trip was six hours, so that didn't help either.

But at least we had made it out of our home country, which wasn't very surprising because we literally almost live on the boundary of the country next to us.