Chapter Three

Alison's POV:

I can't believe I turned that down. I can't believe I said that. Stupid stupid Alison! Stop 'trying' to be kind at bad moments where you shouldn't be! She's probably running to Paige to 'do it' with her. Oh god. I'm about to fucking throw up at the thought of that. After half a hour of thinking, I decided to get dressed. Thankfully my window curtains were closed, and I was home alone. Because I didn't even realize I was still only wearing my underwear. I put on a white tank top, with a turquoise jacket over top and jeans. I went down stairs and continued normal life. Eat, watch TV for while, then who knows what I'll do.

It was 3pm. I was in my room on my computer, looking through some makeup tutorial's on Youtube. Then my doorbell rang. This isn't going to be good. I thought to myself. I answered my door without looking to find Paige. What the fuck was she doing here.

"You!!! FUCKING YOU!!!" She screeched on my front porch. "What the fuck did I do?" I ask rolling my eyes. "You're the fucking reason why Emily broke up with me! You little bitch! I'm going to fucking kick your ass!!" She screamed, I'm pretty sure my neighbors were alarmed. "Listen, I don't why the fuck Emily broke up with you, but that's your problem. Okay? Bye." I start to shut the door. Followed by her opening it once more and slapping me. "Hah, fucking bitch!" She stomped off to her car.

I felt my cheek, I found blood on my figures. "That fucking bitch, now I have a fucking bloody fucking face." I went towards my bathroom. The door bell rang again "FUCKING BITCH ASS PAIGE GO AWAY." I screamed. The door opened, it was Emily. "Uh, not Paige, It's Emi- What the fuck happened to your face!" She came rushing up to me. "Ask your fucking ex Paige." I groaned. "I see she got here first.." She started. "No shit!" I went to the bathroom as Emily followed behind me. "I'm so sorry! I didn't think she'd come here!" She apologized. "It's okay, it's not your fault, well I guess it kinda is, you did break up with her which drove her to me, why did it drove her to me anyways?" I curiously asked, I noticed she was off in a gaze. "Earth to Emily." I snapped my figures to her face.

"As you know, I broke up with Paige, and my exact words were, 'Paige, I love you, but this cannot go on anymore, I will never be in love with you, or love you more than my true, first, love, Alison." She shyly said. "Then she went all bitch on me." She giggled. I just stared into her eyes. Her beautiful chocolate coloured eyes. As I knew, she broke up with Paige, for me, so there was no way escaping the fact I'm going to lunge at her and kiss her. But I held myself together, but I still went in for the kiss.

Without thinking she kissed back and I deepened the kiss. I slid my tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Entrance Granted. We fought with our tongues and she won, of course. She came in closer, closing the space between us, our whole body touch. She moaned a little to the touch of our breasts touching. She lifted me up on the bathroom counter. We finally parted. Only to her carrying me to the bedroom. The whole time, silence.

She threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. She lifted her hand to touch my cheek. Only to find blood. Shit I forgot about that. I quickly ran into my bathroom to get a band aid on top of it and came back and we continued what we've started. I took my hand and put it under her shirt, feeling her bare perfect tanned skin on her back. Eventually pulling her shirt off. She pulled mine off to. She kissed me lower and lower, each with passion, love, and hope. Everything in the world went away. It was like we were the only two and we could do whatever we wanted. She kissed my jaw, my neck, lower to my boobs. She kisses slowly on top of them, then looks up to me with a glare asking for permission, I nod my head. She unhooks my bra to my bare breast's. She, going down kissing the top of the nipples. Then sucking them equally. Going down to my stomach unbuttoning my jeans, pulling them down with her hands while she still kissing my stomach. As my pants are off, I unhook her bra and I fiddle with her pants button, but then she goes down farther to my thigh. Kissing, getting closer to my black laced underwear. "Mmf, stop teasing!" I moan. She gives me a smirk then a wink. She has her fun feeling my clit through the fabric of underwear. She chuckles and rips off my underwear with her teeth. So sexy. She strokes her figure up and down my clit. myself moaning. She went in with her tongue. I although, moaning so loud, I hoping the neighbors wouldn't hear, also gripping the sheets. She kissed me to shut me up and dipped two figures in. Then three. After awhile of having fun we stopped and cuddled for the rest of the day. No talking. No moving. Just our naked bodies huddled together.

To be continued..