Part 1

POV Ethan

"I can't believe you!" Alex yells while slamming the front door. "Who the fuck was she? And I swear to the gods if you fucking lie to me, Ethan imma-"

Pause!

You're probably wondering 'Oh Ethan what did you do this time?'. Surprise surprise! I didn't do anything. Well... I don't think so...

Let's start with the being... A year before I met Alex I was a player. I didn't sleep with half the school but I did have a habit of leading people on. That includes male and female. Yes, I did fuck some of them, but I'm not a whore. I what I was known for is cheating. Well, it wasn't cheating more like they believe they were in a 'relationship'. Then try to get worked up when they see me with someone else.

That changed when I met Alex.

I remember that day... It was quite funny if you look back at it ( Ayeee look back at it, look back at it ). With every cliché love story, it took place at a college party after exams. You know what kind of parties. Those loud parties where mostly everyone drunk, with a few people in clusters sitting around outside either making out, dancing somewhere, or getting high. And occasional drunks stumbling around.

"Yo Ethan! Glad you could make it!" Nick said handing me a beer. To be honest I didn't want to come but Nick is my brother even if we ( more like me ) don't act or look like it. I roll my eyes and taking a sip. "Whatever I'm here because you promised lunch". He laughs as if it's a joke. I expect my food. "Come on, there are some people I want you to meet" I scrunch my face. I didn't want to go. I let out a breath and nodded. Nick grinned. He tells me that they're waiting and to follow him.

We walk to the back where there are fewer people. Nick goes up to a small group of people I've never met before. He starts to chat almost forgetting that I'm there. "Oh shit my bad, this is my stepbrother Ethan. Ethan this is Brooklyn, Gabriella, Zoe my new girlfriend, and Alex her cousin." They all said 'hi' and 'it's nice to meet you'; shit like that but, what caught my attention was Alex. At first you can tell he's a boy, because of his feminine looks. With short brown fluffy hair and bright emerald eyes to match. He is around 5'10 or 5'9. Cute...

After glancing at him a few ( a lot ) time I decide to talk to him, I mean what could go wrong?

POV Alex

I heard about Ethan, but I never met him. I only know that he's a player and to stay away. Regardless, I didn't know he was this stunning... Still, that doesn't change that he's a player, it adds to it. I was looking at my phone waiting to leave when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn and lookup. ( cuz Alex is a smol boi ) it's Ethan... Just my luck huh. "Hey, you're Alex right?" He gave a half-smile, noticing I didn't want to be here. I put on my smile and in the least sarcastic tone, I could muster, "The one and only! You are Ethan correct?"

He gave a deep chuckle that almost made me turn to jelly. "I can tell you don't want to be here. How about we leave them and go take a walk?"

I knew in my mind this was a bad idea. I knew that if I said yes now it was going to lead to something more than "talking", but did I give a flying fuck? Hell, motherfucking Nah. "Sure, I'd love too." Ethan grinned and offers his hand. I laced my fingers in his and pulls me through the mass of people.

TO BE CONTINUED...

639 Words

The Authors Note

Hey this is Livz! This is the 1st part of an 4 part story!