Would

the meal

the meal

✩✩✩

"What if they don't like us A?" Bella asked anxiously as she pulled on the sleeves of her shirt. Alana only rolled her eyes but pulled at her shirt.

"My charm has already won me half of the family over" Alana bragged playfully, wiggling her eyebrows before noticing Bella's anxiousness "They're gonna love you Bells, just don't be annoying"

Bella rolled her eyes but gave a small smile. Alana was nervous herself. She know most of the family by now but Rosalie's reaction yesterday made her heartbeat irregularly. What if Rosalie told the whole family about her concerns and they all agreed? It was too late now for Alana to backtrack on her feelings for a certain blonde.

There was a knock on the front door and Bella rushed to answer it. Alana stood in the bathroom a bit longer examining her outfit. Black t-shirt, green army jacket and black skinny jeans paired with black boots. It was good enough, plus it was cold, like always.

Alana sighed and calmed herself. It was going to be alright. So grabbing her phone and tucking it in her back pocket and house keys, she walked downstairs, finding Jasper standing there.

"Hi" the girl greeted, grabbing his extended hand. He smiled at her before pausing.

"They're going to love you, I promise you" He kissed her forehead sweetly and her heart melted. He was so sweet.

Getting in the popular Volvo, Edward drove quickly and somewhat haphazardly to which Alana threaten to take away his license. He laughed.

Soon a beautiful house came into sight. It was secluded, nothing but woods surrounding it and it seemed fitting. The house didn't look like it belonged in such a gloomy town like Forks. The house had ceiling to floor windows in what would've been a wall. The upper level completely open. This was their safe space.

The passenger door was opened by the curly blonde and Alana geeked at the house.

"This is beautiful" she murmured, her eyes fleeting back and forth the house designs.

Bella also seemed somewhat stunned and Edward pulled her inside quickly, leaving the couple by themselves.

"What did you expect? a graveyard?" Jasper joked as he pulled Alana inside, gripping her forearm gently.

"I had tens of thousand of ideas bouncing in my head but this was not one" He laughed softly before helping her out of her coat.

She then remembered what she was here for and her heart sped up. Her hands ran to her shirt, smoothing it down and her face showed her nervousness.

"Hey, you're ok. It's just us" Jasper whispered as he stopped her hands from smoothing her shirt down yet again.

Her hands stopped but her heart remained unchanged. She tried to calm herself but decided that it wasn't going to happen anytime soon.