Bad Boy. (CHAPTER O N E)

Samantha Knight POV:

I killed a person today. I only felt bad for a few seconds, he was a middle aged man. Supposedly he was a crook, but I don't know. I only know what info the person I killed him for gave me. I'm making ten grand for this kill. Not as much as I've been paid, but needing the money I took the job.

So, you may be a little confused, an seventeen year old girl killing people for money? Well let me go ahead and drop the bomb, I'm a professional hit man -well woman-.

In my seventeen years of life I've killed over a thousand people. I started at the age of thirteen and a half. Your probably like, where the h.ell was your f.ucking parents? See, that's the problem, I don't know. Actually, that's partly the reason I started doing this. I ran away at age twelve. Lived on the streets for about a week and then this man took me in -I know, I know. Big a.ss red light right there. A man?!- He was about sixty ya'll so calm down. But f.uck he wasn't innocent like most older people. No, he was a head boss of a gang of killers. Which is how and why I started this early.He's still alive and kicking at age sixty-five. Just doesn't kill anymore. I live at the "gang-house." As we like to call it. It's a big, spacious mansion. Luxirous as h.ell.

***

Anyways, I'm Samantha Knight, seventeen, 5'5, have long, dirty blonde hair. I can be sweet but usually I'm my normal b.itchy a.ss self though. I'm moving to a new school as I was kicked out of my old one for skipping to many days. So now it's time to hit Hills Grove High. I'm going to try and hit it off as a "good girl" because, why the h.ell not? So that means, shopping. Lots and lots of shopping.

All of my clothes come off as 's.lutty' I guess, aw who am I kidding. They are.

*

After an a.ss load of shopping I go to the hair salon. I walk into Sally's Salon and a nice older lady greets me. I smile, "Hi, I'm here to get my hair dyed."

"Okay, darlin'. What color?" she asks.

I think for a few moments when a devilish smile spreads across my lips. "Red, please ma'am."

She beams and nods her head seating me in a salon chair. When I sit she puts a cover around me and gets to work.

•••
After shopping and getting my hair dyed I left the mall quickly. I made my way to the house and when I arrived parked my car and got out. I ran my hand through my newly dyed red hair and grabbed my bags. I closed the car door with my hips and started walking up to the house. I open the door with my elbows and kick it closed when I'm inside. I nod at a few of the guys and jog upstairs to my room and drop my bags. I sigh and plop down on my bed.

Tomorrow is going to be a long, long day, I think before drifting off to a peaceful slumber for once.

•••
HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK AND SHITTY FILLER/FIRST CHAPTER!! VOTE FAN COMMENT PLEASE!!!