Chapter 5

Kam POV

I stood up and walked to detention thinking about what she said. *Am I seriously a brat?* I opened the door to the class and walked in and sat in the middle seat. A couple of others were stuck in here and they just stared like I was gonna kill them drop dead. I sighed and looked up at the ceiling,after ten minutes or so Ziggy came in with a dazed look in his eyes. "Kam,you are going to be so mad at me but it's not my fault."He whispers in my ears. "That girl you pushed in the hallway harassed me,". I took a moment and looked at him dumbfounded. "Hm,so like she kissed you or something?"I asked. He nodded his head like a five year old knowing he didn't something wrong. I felt a ball of fire build up in my stomach,I wanted to actually kill someone. "STOP ACTING LIKE A BRAT!" Mora's words replayed in my head repeatedly. I felt sick as if I was going to throw up,I began to sweat. I stood up and ran out of the class room I felt tears sting my eyes. Ziggy ran after me and grabbed me looking at me. "I'm sorry Kam I didn't kiss her back!" He said trying to reassure me. "It's not that Ziggy,"I couldn't breath I felt a large lump in my throat holding back all my tears till they all came out. "Mora yelled at me and that doesn't happen Zig!" I choked on my tears unable to say anymore. He wrap me in his arms and hugged me. "I think it's best if we just go to my castle,and probably just relax there for the night,"he suggested. I just nodded and he took me to his car.

*time skip*

"Hey Ms.Medow." I gave her a hug and she hugged me tightly. "I sense pain in your heart are you okay my dear?" She asked me gracefully. "Mom,I think it's best if I try to help her out." Zig interrupted his mother politely. "Okay you do that I'll make some cookies,"I smiled at her as best I could. Me and Zig walked to his room passing his brothers,I waved at them and blew them a little kiss. The smiles on their faces were huge. "I would appreciate it if you stop flirting with my brothers,"He jokingly said. I just looked at him and hugged him with a huge sigh escaping my lips. "Am I a brat Ziggy?"I asked. He cleared his throat, "Yes,but I'm one too that's what makes us so lovable."He said cheerfully. "Zig I'm being serious,Mora never yells at me." I whined.

Ziggy's POV

I sighed and looked at her. "I'm pretty sure that's just her demon parts coming out or something," "THAT STILL DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!"she raised her voice and released a yellow electric shock through both our bodies. "Fuck Kam!" I pushed away from our hug feelings the pain surge throughout my body. She burnt two hole in my shirt. "Shit,I'm sorry Ziggy." She went to touch the scars she made on my back but I fanned her away with my hand. "I'm going to go find my mom to heal me." My left hand was placed on my back as I slowly walked out to the kitchen to find mom mixing cookie dough together. "Oh Ziggy Pooh I was just about to place the cookies in the oven I got this recipe from Mora's mother-" she turned around mid-sentence and looked at me. She gasped dramatically and placed her hands on my back to heal me quickly,sadly I didn't develop that trait like my brothers did.I got my fathers more destructive power. "Ziggy Pooh what happened to you,?" I cleared my throat before speaking "I think Kam's overthinking is making her powers spasm out randomly,as you could tell," My mother just looked down before taking a seat on the kitchen island. "Maybe it's her descendant from her powers her family does come from a very deadly past." My mother licked the cookie batter off the spoon. "How would you know about ciphers?" I asked. she laughed "Zig im 3,927 years old,the cipher only fully died out a few years ago when Kam was born,it still confuses me how it didn't happen when her brother was born,maybe Kam upset the balance of nature." She concluded. "What does nature have to do with any of this mom," I leaned against the island beside her interested in what she had to say. "Zig you are literally friends with demons who know basically everything,plus this in simple 3rd grab history homework,Kam's bloodline was killed off which affect nature,for example if the mice population died out that's less food for snakes,boom nature balance is thrown off," "So,kam threw off the balance of nature when she fully got her cipher powers." "Oh so did Mora. A couple of earthquakes blossomed across the world, whew if those two ever got in fight hell would break loose,but those two have been close before they were even born." "That's why she is so fucked in the head when her and Mora got into a fight." "Mhm don't get it messed up Zig,Mora is probably more messed up,but in a completely different way. She is probably trying to kill everybody she sees cause she feels guilty from yelling at her," I sat there for a moment. "Thanks mom," She smiled and started to baking the cookies as I ran upstairs. I walked in and saw Kam curled up wallow in the corner of my room, I sighed not knowing if my plan would work. I'm the Emperor of nature after all,I might find a way to temporarily stop the pain Kam feels, well if she's up to it. I walked up behind her cautiously and put my hand on her shoulder.She turned around her eyes were completely yellow and she was crying a black goo, "Kam..I think I know what I could do to make you feel better but you just have to make sure you love me enough,and that you'll think we will be together forever,"I sighed and asked her. She nodded repeatedly "Anything to end this emptiness I feel."