1

Entry 003

My Genevieve,

Hi Love. I want to tell you the time we went to Baguio. It's so cold that time but whenever I look at you I feel your warmth. This unexplainable feeling bursting inside me, this love that I have for you will never ever go away. And that moment I know in my self that I already found the one that I want to marry. And its you Gen. Its you.

And I know one day I will ask you to marry me.

Sincerly yours,
Johnx

I wipe the tear that escape my eyes. All his letters for me just made me cry and I dont know what to do.

I close my laptop and lay on my bed. I reminisce the time when we are still together. The time when we just drove hours and hours just to spot a good place to watch the sunset, travel around the world, eat ice cream with kids at the park. That accident didn't just killed him, it also killed me. Dying inside sucks and crying silently for a person who died a year ago is downright pathetic.

The most painful part of all of this is that I saw how he stuggle to survive and that I'm with him at that moment. And the worst part? We are arguing at that time. How I wish that I just shut up. How I wish to gave up the arguement and be okay. Let bygones be bygones but it doesn't happen; it didn't happen and it will never happen.

I let my tears stroll down my cheeks as I lay myself to sleep. The last thing I saw is his smiling face at me and the darkness takes over me.

***

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Genevieve? You still there?" The voice asked. I mumble a 'yes' but I know the person outside my room can not hear it.

"Open the door! Its morning!“ it continued.

"Yeah! Give me another 15 minutes!“ i shouted. I grumble, hating the morning. Im not a morning person so you cant blame me. I once one, but people change.  I changed.

"Alright. Just 15 minutes or I will splash something on you!" It retorted.

I lay there thinking if I should go out and be at school or stay here and pretend to be sick. My subconscious mind says do the right thing but laziness always kick in. I frown, making my forehead furrow and I know I lose on my own battle.

I toss the comforter aside and sit. Do a little stretching and stand up. Heading to my bathroom, yawning, I caught a glimpse of my laptop. I stop and touch my laptop. A small smile playing on my lips and continued to head to the bathroom.

***

"Hey" Stella greets
"Uhh hey" I reply. Stella is my friend since tenth grade and we're inseparable. Unfortunately, she's the first who will graduate and I'll be alone here next year.
"What happen to your eyes? Did you cry again?" She asked
"Uhm. Yea. I guess. I watch a movie yesterday and its so heart breaking." I half-lie.
"Yea right" she rolled her eyes. "Try to lie to me again and I will never talk to you" she pointed me a look. She always knows when im lying. Its so hard to lie to her. I began to play with my fingers as I anxiously think of something to reply.
"I-i received another letter from him yesterday." I confess.
I saw how her face turns from growling to pity. I hate it.

"I-i-" I cut her of. "Its fine. I'm fine. Don't worry" and  I walk away.

***

The bell rang and it's time to head home. I gather my things above the desk and shove it inside my bag. Slinging it to my shoulders, I began to head to the parking lot.

Until I bump to someone. "Hey watch out" he said. I glance to his direction to mumble an apology but the words just stuck on my throat.

He's so gorgeous. My brain became wired. I snap on my thoughts and clear my throat.

"Sorry" i whisper. I stare at his blue-green eyes. I feel like drowning in it, like its hypnotizing me.

I tore my gaze from him and mumbled an apology again. I began to walk again when he called me.

"You drop this" he handed me a ballpen. I look at it questionably. "I saw you drop it" he continued, flashing me a million dollar smile.

I melt. Reaching the ballpen I shyly said "thank you" and smile. I feel the heat rose on my cheeks and quickly turn around and walk faster. i heard him chuckle and my cheeks became crimson.

***

I plop on my bed feeling embarrassed from the end of the day. I heave a sigh and violate my innocent hair making it messy. I wiggle in my bed and recall the previous embarrassing hour of my life. Reaching my bag, I take out of the ballpen

Taking a look at it, I doesn't remember owning one of it. Pouting, I think deeper "I didn't own this pen" but why will he give this to me?

Puzzled, I return the pen inside my bag.

My brain begin to fly to the image of his face. His face screams super good-looking-you-should-take-a-picture-of-me-to-look-at-it-much-longer. Hes so stunning, I imagine a spotlight aiming at him. Thats how I saw him sparkle. So gorgeous like a god sent from above.

His physical features. Those toned muscles and well-defined chest. Hi 5 oclock nose and a day old whiskers. He is dripping with sex and he is so handsome.

My hands fly to the side of my mouth,checking for any signs of drolls , feeling satisfied that I didn't have any, I stripped my clothes and take a half bath and head for dinner.

***

I didn't know what I'm doing sorry.
It's my first story and first draft.
English isn't my first language and forgive me for my wrong grammars so feel free to correct me. (go on grammar Nazi's hahaha)

Please vote and comment of whatyathink about this. I accept criticism.

Xoxo, Prima