Chapter 1

I woke up early in the morning because of the ringing sound of my alarm clock. I sat up then ran a hand through my hair as I yawned and stretched my arms a bit. I stood up then opened the curtains, letting the warm morning  rays of sunshine reflect on the windows.I inhaled the fresh morning air. I looked up to the sky then sighed with a smile. Then, an orange leaf flew infront of me gracefully. Like, telling me to grab it. I blinked then caught it between my fingers carefully. The leaf is dried so I have to gently it gently so it wouldn't rip. I looked at it then glanced around. Its Autumn already, Its the season where my past memories kept flooding back. I smiled then looked up.

I still remember...

------

Its 7:50 am and Im currently running on my way to school. I woke up super late because of my Math assignment. I know, I know. Im a brain-girl. But not all the time. I just study when im in the mood or when I have to. Yet, I succeed. Yipee..

Im already at the front gate when I saw a bunch of fanboys from different universities and even grade schools! I facepalmed myself. I thought this kind of scenes exists only on TV Korean dramas like BOF or in fanfictions? You know, Those fangirls waiting for their kingkas. But yeah, This is a whole new version.I carefully crept out from the sight. Carefully. Until I reached a corner of the building that has enough walls to cover my figure. Gosh, this is so tiring. I easily made my way at the back of the school. I walked and walked. Looking around if there's anyone in sight. Gladly none...

Or so I thought.

When I made a turn to the left. A 13-14 year old boy caught my wrist. I looked at him with a blank face. The boy just blushed then let go of my hand. I noticed that he is hiding something from his back, I tilted my head at the side to take a better view. Then, I saw a pink petal. I smiled because of the boy's thoughtfulness. I guess the boy noticed my smile.

" N-noona.. I know im not in the right age to love you.. But.. please accept me? " The boy confessed holding the bouquet of pink roses infront of my face.

I blinked then softened. Damn, its hard to reject an innocent boy's heart. But I have to do this.

" Mianhaeyo.. But Noona can't date you. Noona is 17 years old and you're 12--- " 

" Im 14 noona... " The boy cutted. He looked so hopeful, but I have to.

" Still. Noona can't date you. I have someone in my heart already.. I hope you understand. " I explained with a kind smile, Oh yeah.. Well I already settled my eyes for someone. I smiled at the thought of him. The boy smiled sadly.

" Its okay noona. I can wait-- "

" You don't need to... Im not the right girl for you. Don't rush things kiddo, she's going to show up in the right time. Just wait a little bit.For now,focus more on your studies. Arasso? " I patted the boy's hair. The boy sighed then said.

" Arraso.. But, Atleast take these flowers... jebal? " The boy pleaded. I laughed, Oh he is so innocent.

" Neh. Kamsahamnida. Its beautiful, and what's your name? "   I smiled at him. 

" Cho Jiwon imnida noona. " The Jiwon smiled. I nodded then spoke.

" Then its nice to meet you. But I have to go now. Noona will be late on her class. " I hugged Jiwon then let go with him and smiled. " See you!"

With that, I ran again until I arrived to my classroom... Late. The teached scolded me. I just replied by nodding and bowing, a little 'mianhae' here and there and Im off the hook. Besides, its just my 2nd time being late. I looked around. Ok, Im actually looking for my... crush..? I don't know. Im just attracted to that guy. Then finally, I spotted him at the back. Headphones on and closed eyes. He's head direction is on the window.