Hailee's Saviour

Y/N felt her phone begin to vibrate in her pocket as the family slowly began to calm. Y/N pulled her phone out of her pocket and noticed the caller I.D. read 'Steinfeld.'

"Hey, Steinfeld. What's up?" Y/N asked as she answered her phone.

"Y/N, I need your help. I need your help...Now!" Hailee answered.

Y/N waved her hand to her family and signalled for them to quieten down. Kendall looked to Y/N, curious as to who was calling her.

"Hailee, where are you? Are you okay?" Y/N asked, worried

"No, i'm not okay. I'm in the forest out by the lake. I have my...foster father with me." Hailee revealed.

"Okay, Hailee. I'm going to come get you. I'll be there as fast as I can, okay?" Y/N informed.

"Y/N, I have a...I have a gun." Hailee revealed.

Y/N's eyes went wide and Kendall stood before Y/N concerned, wondering what was going on.

"Hailee, don't do anything stupid. I'll be there soon and I can help you. Promise me you won't do anything rash." Y/N stated.

"Y/N, I don't know what to do. I want this hell over...I want a normal, happy life." Hailee sobbed.

Y/N took Kendall's hand in hers and guided her out of the house and to her car. Y/N jumped into the driver's seat and started the car. Y/N put Hailee on loud speaker, handed her phone to Kendall and began to drive towards her location.

"Steinfeld, you still with me?" Y/N asked.

"I'm here, Y/N." Hailee replied.

"Okay. Hailee, I need you to keep talking to me. Tell me what happened, if you can." Y/N requested.

Hailee began to cry and the couple heard the girl sob on the end of the phone.

"Hailee, it's okay. You're going to be okay." Kendall assured Hailee.

"Kendall?" Hailee asked as she sobbed.

"I'm here. Y/N and I are coming to help you, but we need to know what happened." Kendall informed.