2: WOAH!

So here am I sitting by side the cringy couple. Like literally cringy

" Jinnie~ swtop dat" she pouted

" I'll stop if you gimme kisses " he said smirking

" Nu! Chu ate my chocolate " he giggled and pinch her cheeks

"Fine... But lemme feed you " he said and she nod cutely.

As he was about to put the chip in her mouth. He ate it " JINNNNNIE CHU A TEASE ". She crawled to my side and hugs my waist, " At least my baby is not a tease ". She sticked her tongue at Jin. I giggled and joined their childish roleplay. " Yah mweanie don't tease the babie"

"You mean my babie". He added

"No my babie ". I teased.

He gasped and tickles me having me laughing hysterically while Alex is on top him beating him up and eventually we all ended up play fighting.

At the corner of my thought I saw jimin staring at me but I was wrong.

After the fight we chatted until someone pulled my hair.

"OWWWIE WHAT THE F- oh it's you". He laughed while pointing at me

"it's not that funny.....

Taehyung".

I said glaring at him.

Kim Taehyung my enemy aka my ex- best friend. Tae was the first boy as my friend from nursery school. Alex, him and I did everything together but I was closer to him. Until one day, he started hangout with other people and slowly forgot about me and alex. When confront him about it, he pushed him and called me horrible names, throwing rotten fruits at me, embarrassing me infront the whole middle graders.

Because of him my classmates used to throw rotten fruits at me or put it in my bag, lunch, locker, desk and clothes

Beacause of him I started to hate him.

" You should wash your hair it small stink like your breath ". He said with an disgusted face.

I blankly stared at his stupid face and bit his finger that was stilling pointing at my face. He hissed in pain and hold his finger.

"Aishh you little bitch-". He was about to hit me but the teacher came in screaming that everyone to go to thier assigned seat. He glared at me and I smirked. Thank god I don't have to sit next to him but I have to sit next to jimin.

Well fuck me.

Came and sit next to me and said nothing just glancing at me one or two times.

Wait what?

I glanced at jimin and caught him staring at me but quickly looks away. Cute~

" Ok class today we have a new student but he's not here yet so we'll start class until he reach". The class starts mummble about the new student.... well mostly the girls since it's a "HE". " okay so I'll signed y'all into groups and you'll have to dance to the song I give you.... First group : Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, RM, Suga, J-hope and Felix (jungkook is not here yet)...... And the last group : Alexandera, Y\N, Joy, Lisa, Sumni, Yeri and.... Jennie ". Oh no I have to be in a group with that whore. The first group, which is jimin group, dance to fake love and tbh I shead a lil tear but wipe it but not fast enough because jimin noticed and couldn't stop staring at me and either could I. It's like our eyes couldn't move it was frozen by each other's stare but Jennie unfrozen it with her death glare burning jimin stares off mines. When they were done the whole class screamed form them. After everyone finish dance it was my group I went into position until, " Don't trip Y/N. You know you have to left feet ". Everyone laughed even the teacher and I blushed from embarrassment. Yes I can't dance but I'm good at it now. Alex rubbed my back resure me to don't study those fuckers. I took a deep breath ready to dance.
Mia = Y/N ( blonde hair )
E:U = Lisa (army pants)
Aisha = Alex(short black pants)
Yiren = Joy(black strapless top)
Onda = Yeri (hair in two braids )
Sihyeon = Sumni(black long pants with white shoe)

After I finish dance everyone was looking at me speechless. Then one by one start clapping chanting my name. I looked at Jennie and she was hella pissed, taehyung was annoyed and jimin smiled loving at me. Someone was clapping which made everyone else go silent. " That was amazing miss".

Holy crap daddy.

And that's it for today sorry for the uploading so late but school is a bitch. Btw my story is top 25# ranking. Thank you guys so much for reading my story and I'll try to update earlier I love you guyss 🤧💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

 Thank you guys so much for reading my story and I'll try to update earlier I love you guyss 🤧💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞