Feels

This is just to give context:

"Time of Death 11:37 pm " You take you time in covering the little boys head "I'm sorry I couldn't save you Jack but I guarantee you will never be forgotten" You eyes begin to water everything from the past 7 months had started to plague your mind taking care of Jack was your way of coping with everything and now he was gone and you still had 2 hours left on your shift and the family of a 8 year old boy who still thinks he is just in severe conditions. You shout at the top of your lungs the f word and sat on the ground by his bed "I can tell them be out in 10 and I'm sorry" Nurse Kathy placed her hand on my shoulder and left .After ten minutes you stopped crying and composed your self enough to express remorse toward the family. After you told the nurses you planned on leaving now and overtime later you could successfully morn the past 7 months because your greatest distraction has now too caused pain.

6 hours of distractions later:
*your Goobr will come soon*
Was displayed on your screen "finally" You said while you realised your non verbal thought were being projected aloud. You sat on the curb and realised you 3/4 of Jack Daniels quick shifted into 1/4 with one swift knock of the bottle. You were on the verge of a mental and cus word breakout when the Goobr arives. You compose yourself and carry onward to the car "driver I need a good thinking spot" The driver the looked back at you and simply spoke " I know where to go and what to play". Then he opened a playlist titled "Sad Shit" You knew he had done this before because of how prepared he was. He knew that if you were going to cry there was plenty of tissues. *1 $ water 25¢ for gum 1.50$ for chips 2$ Soda /Gatorade* " Do I just pay then grab a water cause there are all back here" You saidgazeing at the wonderful display of snack and goodies. " Give me 2 quarters kid"his voice was very gruff and aged it was different but you found the clamness nice and refreshing. After you gave him 2 cents he said to grab the water bottle. You both marinated in the soft music, gazeing out the front and side windows. Your phone glowed as you searched for the playlist active in the car you finally found it. The station had 2 hours of songs all of different genres it was the most mixed playlist you had seen in your 37 years. When the driver finally arrived it appered to be a secretive lookout pecked just outside Mable bay looking in. It was the West side so then the sun would set over the city. "Good luck with what ever your doing and I'm sorry about what happened" The driver seemed to understand that you could explain  what it was you felt just off the tone. "Thank you sir * you said hoping he would part soon but still somewhere in your heart hoping he would stay. But that was another thing the buffer between your emotions and that would be problematic because you can't go another 7 months of feeling so little.

End of  Feels

Word count: 561

By Squidsy24