Chapter 7

You woke up in your hotel room trying to figure out why your head hurt so much. Then it hit you, and it hit like a truck. You and Johnny were messing aroun with Drac on that flying table. The last thing you remember from that is you flying into a wall.

But, how did I get back here?

What if Drac or Johnny picked you up and put you back here? A knock on your door broke you from your thoughts.

"C-come in." you say unsure of who would knock on your door.

Just then Mavis opened the door.

"Hey. I tried coming by earlier but you wouldn't answer."

"O-oh I must have fallen asleep."

"That's ok. So... I was wondering if you wanted to just hang out. You know... walk around, go to the pool, go on the roof. All that stuff."

"M-maybe we could just walk around. I haven't been around the hotel much."

"Great, lets go!" she said whilst jumping up and down.

You got up from your bed and you and her started to walk down the halls. She was asking simple questions like what was my favorite color, favorite food, and a whole bunch more.

"So.. your really 569 years old huh." Mavis said

"Heh, yeah I am. Why?"

"What were humans like back then?"

"Well, some were really nice. Like my parents."

"Wait. Your parents are humans?" just as that question left her mouth a look of sorrow came on her face.

"Oh. I didn't mean to bring something up."

"Hey, it's fine. I'm used to it now."

"So they didn't attack you or anything?"

"No. They were the nicest humans I had ever met."

There was a quick silence between you two before you tried to lighten the mood.

"So your dad, he seems like a really nice guy."

"Yeah. He can be a bit overprotective but he's great."

Just as she said that a blush appears on your cheeks.

"So, you excited for your birthday tomorrow?"  you ask as you try to cool your face down.

"Yeah I'm really excited! I hope Johnny's there."

Just as she said that her face was as red as pennywise's balloon.

"Hey, you good. Your face is all red." you said with a smirk on your face.

"H-huh! Yeah yeah totally fine."

"You like him, don't you?"

"Uhh... Yes I do like him. Why was your face all red when I talked about dad? Do you like him?!"

"... Y-yes. Tell you what, you say nothing to your dad about this, I say nothing to Johnny about this."

"Deal."

You and Mavis walk around more til the sun comes up. You and her part ways and you both head to your own rooms. You flop onto your bed, mind racing about what Mavis said.

Tomorrow's gonna be one hell of a night.

Hey guys! Sorry with the slow update again. School hit me like a bitch. But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. The storyline is sadly coming to an end, but when that's done you can ask me to add little oneshots to it. But anyway... ENJOY