The Newbie

Katie had a normal life like the rest of us until she was waking up in a small, dark, gloomy room.

"Hello!!! Helloooo!!!! Where am I!!!! Who am I!!!!" I yell then I sigh giving up. I get up and slowly walk forward then the floor breaks with a loud crack. I fall in then I quickly close my eyes as I fall. "Just let me die already," I say in my head. I fall as it seems like forever but then I land. After a few minutes of curling up in a ball and crying wondering how I got here and how I survived the fall I get up and sigh then there is a rope that falls in front of me then I hear a voice "come on Newbie" I grab the rope and climb up, once I reach the top then is a woman who looks about my age holds out her hand then I grab her hand then she pulls me up.

She turns me around as she pulls up out mini mirror "what the fuck are you doing, and where the hell am I?" I ask sternly "shut it Crybaby. " the women say sternly and rudely back after she was done she turns me back around "Do you know your name?" "No..." I answer "well now you do.....follow me Katie" I follow as I repeat the name in my head. The women "now that I have told you your name my name is Alex, I'm the weapon keeper here...I'll explain later" we walk up to a huge house then she opens the door and I walk in with her "the newbie is here!!!!" She yells loudly then four women run in and sit down in the seats then Alex sits down. "Another one huh."

Short women who had a slightly strong accent, sharp jawline and looked about 5'3 walks in slowly. She stares at me with her green emerald eyes."What's her name?" The women say as I felt her eyes stare into my soul. "Katie" Alex answers. The women smirk "well welcome Katie, I'm Lena I'm the leader and the weapon maker, you've met Alex the weapon keeper and the med-Jack, this is Kara she is the chef and the map maker here, and Nia here is another map maker and she keeps tracks of the maze, and this is Lucy and Maggie they are the runners, we had an another runner but she died, Please sit" Lena says quietly.