Run Hard, Run Fast

Katie wakes up in the middle of the night feeling a warm body-like heat from behind her.

I slowly turn around and stare at Lucy who is laying on top of the cover like she passed out. I notice that Lucy starts moving, so I shut my eyes and hope that she didn't see me. She blows cool air at me. I open my eyes and I look into her eyes that are glistening with the moonlight. I see a small smirk on her face until I see a shadow behind her, then she whispers "What is it?" That's when a bright light flashes from above. Me and Lucy both look up and see green emerald eyes that are shining from the flashlight. I want to talk to you two as soon as morning hits" she says with a sharp but quiet tone. I feel my heart jump after she leaves the room. "That doesn't seem good at all" Lucy whispers. "Yeah I know..." I whisper trying not to wake up Maggie"

In the morning

I wake up to Lucy shaking me. "Hey wake up, Lena is going to be pissed if we don't do what she says" I groan as I'm very tired and turn around away from Lucy. I feel Lucy wrap her arms around me and pick me up, I groan again as she takes me to the meeting room. She sets me down on a chair then she sits on her chair as Lena walks in, she looks at Lucy then over at me, her eyes look tired and angry at the same time. "I originally walked in to wake Maggie up, but then I noticed that someone wasn't in the right bed." Lena looks over at Lucy "I-I can ex-" "stop!" Lena says sharply cutting off Lucy "I'm not about to have this conversation with you again, we've been through this with the last runner." Lucy gets up obviously angry. "Kelly was the one that flirted with me first!" Lucy yells at Lena "Well if you just ignored-" "I did, I'm not as stupid as you think I am Lena!" Lucy yells cutting off Lena "I tried everything, she just wouldn't stop! So I just gave in!" Lena gives Lucy a look "I just got tired! I passed out! I carried Katie from the training area to here and put her in bed! And she fell asleep in my arms, she beat my record! both of them!" Lucy yells as all the other girls come out of their rooms to see what was happening. "Katie got tired and I got tired after her!" "I'm done with you always thinking I just fall in love with everyone I see!"

I look at the other girls as they look shocked. The atmosphere gets heavy as Lena just stares at Lucy then she finally says something "No one is going out to the maze today." She says quietly then goes to her room and slams the door. "What the hell did you two do?!" Kara says looking at Lucy. "We did nothing." You had to do something for Lena to get you two up this early." Alex says with her hands on her hips "yeah she doesn't normally do that." Nia says while looking at me and Lucy "on the bright side at least we don't have to get cut up by the robot alien human thing." Maggie says leaning against the wall" "True..." Lucy says softly.