chapter 2: forgetting

Just as the van slowly backed up, lace had something to yell."WAIT I FORGOT MY TABLET!" the van stopped and lace happend out into the empty household. She dashed upstairs and into her room. As she had the tablet in her grasp, she heard noises. Nothing exactly normal. Like, scratches but coming from inside the walls.  Just as she was frightened, the car horn honked.

        She quickly got the charger and ran downstairs. While running downstairs she heard her bedroom door close by itself. She  speeded into the van and breathed heavily. "Its over".  She thought to herself. "But still, what the what was that?" What stopped her thinking was when she heard a horrifying noise.

       SCREECH. CRASH!! about 10 cars in front of the van, a car was pulling out of McDonalds when another was speeding by. It was a fender bender situation. It was petrifying to Lacey and the others. Danny even needed to cover his small eyes.

      Later that day, going from San Francisco (their home) to Sacramento  was quite a drive. Lace got bored and searched car crashes and what they look like. She saw what she has seen earlier that day. He fender bender was all o wr the news. Just what scared her the most was still beneath her eyes.