Getting ready

"Mom for the last time I don't want to go!" You shout and sat on your bed exhaustedly. Your mom gives you a pist look, "Why?! Hwasa and Lisa  are going, Why don't you wanna go!?" You sigh giving up.

~ background story~

Summer started and your school thought it was a great idea to ask some students to join the camp because it will help the school get some money. You weren't interested but Lisa and Hwasa annoyed the hell out of you, so you gave up and said Yes but to them not to your mom. You don't wanna go, you wanna stay home and wake up late,sleep late, eat and sleep but no your mom kept on insisting that you have to go cause "It will be good for you physically and mentally."
And know the two of you are debating but by the looks of this argument it seems that your mom is winning.

~End of background story~

"Mom just because my friends are going doesn't mean I have to go!" Before your mom could speak your room door swings open and Lisa and Hwasa entered smiling. "Yah y/n why haven't you packed yet!" Lisa yelled. "Cause I don't wanna go." Lisa and Hwasa looks at each other then back at you. They mysteriously smile making you confused. "Hwasa grab a bag and start packing for Y/n while I will force her to get ready." You scoff and roll your eyes. "Do you really think you ca-" lisa suddenly tackled you and clung onto you like a octopus. You groan in annoyance and try to get free from her but fail.

You sigh and gave up. Hwasa giggled and walked to your closet opening it. "Wow this looks neat, I'll take that, that and.....well why not lingerie also." Your eyes widened. "Why the fuck would I need lingerie?!" Hwasa looked at you and wiggled her eyebrows. "You know for what." She said and winked. You scoff and try to get loose. "Okay fine I will go with you.." You said sadly. Lisa and Hwasa flashed you bright smiles and started giggling. You roll your eyes and got ready.

Your outfit:

Hair:

Make-up:

Make-up:

"Y/n come on hurry up!" Hwasa shouted, you sigh and got out of the bathroom

"Y/n come on hurry up!" Hwasa shouted, you sigh and got out of the bathroom. Both of them giggled and grabbed your hand pulling you down the stairs. "Wait what about my bag?" You asked. "Oh lisa already putted it in the car." Hwasa answered. "Remember I love you and enjoy your time there." Your mom said hugging you tightly and placed a kiss on your forehead. "I will try, bye mom." Your mom released you from the hug and gave you a sad smile. You give a sweet smile back and left the house. You entered lisa's car and waved goodbye to your mom. "The bus leaves in 20 minutes!" Hwasa shouted to lisa, lisa chuckled and drove faster. Well I hope we don't make it in time.

Sorry for mistakes and also a short chapter.