About

Hello! My name is Amber!

I write this ebook along with my friend Lizzy in hopes that one day I will finish it and create a paperback copy (Which will happen when I finish it). We work together to create the best quality book that we can but that doesn't mean that it is perfect. I hope you guys understand that we're not experienced ebook or book writers in general and this will be our first book. This is a fantasy novel.

If you would like to continue to read please be patient and supportive because we both have school while writing this so It can be hard to juggle both schoolwork and writing.

If you would like to know the cover artist's details I will post them soon with their permission. However i hope you enjoy reading as much as we enjoy making this!

Here is a quick brief if you are interested in mermaids, sirens, adventure, romance and a hint of mystery! 😉

"She's a siren who has awoken in the middle of a blue abyss, the deep blue ocean. She can't remember anything. She can see a red ribbon tied around her finger. Eventually, she grows curious and ventures to figure out what's on the other end of the ribbon. Determined to find her past and what her true name is."

Hope you enjoy!
Amber.

Hello fellow humans!

I'm Elyza, or Lizzy or Liz or.... You get the idea.... I'm just here to say hello and feel like I contributed. Amber and I have worked very hard on this so far (with Amber doing most of it) I'm mostly just here as emotional support, and checking for spelling mistakes, grammar etc. I also, just because if felt like it, will be making the chapter covers. (Just so we're clear I did NOT make the cover, Amber got some help for that).

-Lizzy!

(a chapter has already been released if you read on!)