Freedom

Chapter one-         

“C’mon Stella! I’ve got to check in by 4!” Mum yelled from down the hall.

“Yeah I heard you the first time mum! Two more minutes!” I screamed back; irritated, I mean what did she expect this bloody early in the morning.

I don’t know why I bothered curling my hair and put on makeup, because I was just going to come home and sleep after getting up this early with such little sleep.

“Seriously Stell, I’m so bored” Christian whined from my door.

“I’m ready” I sighed.

Mum, Christian and I got into the taxi, making our way to the airport. Mum was going on another business trip, this time it was 3 months, leaving me and my brother; Christian to live alone with our Aunty checking up on us every weekend. My mum and dad divorced years ago and he has a new family and everything now so I only see him once or twice a year.

“You look after each other now won’t you” Mum started saying her goodbyes. “I’ll call all the time!”

“I’ll miss you mum” My voice started to crack.

“Final boarding for flight 718 Sydney to Melbourne,” They called over the speakers.

“Well enjoy yourselves, but do behave” she laughed as she hugged us both goodbye.

As soon as we got home I went straight up stairs to my room, snuggled into my bed and fell asleep.

It would’ve been about 10:00am when Brock came in and jumped on me to wake me up.

“Oh my god, seriously Brock!” I yelled at him, but he just laughed with that cheesy smile.

Brock felt like a second brother to me. Him and the other boys were staying with us so they could all be together to audition for Xfactor. But they seemed to mess around rather than practice.

“Please let me sleep!” I complained.

“Oh you’re so boring” he teased “Just come down when you’re awake enough.”

When I finally did wake up on my own; I checked the time to see that it was now one in the afternoon and I change into something comfortable and went downstairs to find nobody home.

So I took the opportunity to catch up on some Gossip Girl. I was halfway through my third episode when all the boys came running through the door with all their energy.

“Oh hey there sleeping beauty!” Mitch laughed.

“Prettier than you!” I joked.

That’s when he came and wrestled me playfully on the couch. We wrestled until he was on top of me, that moment felt a bit awkward with all of the other boys in the room and rooms next to us.

“Do I win?” Mitch laughed.

“Fine” I admitted feeling defeated.

“Oi Mitch stop flirting with my sister, that’s just wrong!” he sounded half serious, half teasing.

We both looked at each other confused.  Me and Mitch had never liked each other in that way. But all of a sudden he seemed a lot more attractive for some reason.

--------------------------------

“So what are we going to do on our first day of freedom?” Luke questioned.

“I was thinking beach for the day and movies for the night?” Christian suggested.

“Ooh then I can go shopping at that new mall across from the beach!” I commented.

“Um, yeah you have fun with that Stell” Mitch laughed.

“Well we’ll go soon yeah? So everyone should start getting ready” Christian said as he went to go upstairs before Tyrone interrupted him.

“I have an idea to make today even more fun!” Tyrone smiled cheekily.

“Go on” Christian urged him.

“Well everyone has to find a date by the end of the day to take to the movies tonight”.

“And if we can’t find a date?” Brock questioned.

“Well then you have to go alone, dateless and ashamed. There are no rules; it can be a complete stranger or someone you’ve known for years, just anyone, you can even take little Stella over here”. He laughed.

“Hah no way in hell, that there is a chance I’m letting any of you take my little sister as their date. But the rest sounds fun!”

“The boys all nodded in agreement. “Challenge accepted”

 “Gee thanks for the invite guys, what am I going to do tonight?” I complained.

“You can always find your own date, or do you think you’re not pretty enough” Christian teased.

“Mmm, we’ll see then” I rolled my eyes playfully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hurry up Stella! I want to go!” Christian whined from downstairs.

“I’ll be atleast 20 more minutes!” I called down. “You can go you know”

“Nah just hurry up okay!” he yelled in reply.

BROCKS P.O.V

“Why can’t we just go bro?” Luke questioned.

“Because I’m not letting her walk alone, you know how disrespectful guys are these days, so I really don’t want her out alone” Christian responded protectively.

“Well if you guys wanna go, I can wait for her and walk her down and meet up with you guys later?” Mitch offered.

“Just you two?” I asked, questioning Mitch’s intentions, I felt a bit obligated to be protective over Stella because she felt like a little sister to me. But I guess it was only Mitch and I knew he was a good guy.

Please vote, rate, message me & comment feedbacK! thanks guys! Enjoy :) x