Fame #2// song: Guitar

You woke up at 6:00am Tuesday morning to the loud sound of your alarm today is the day that I could finally talk to Martinus. I was very excited so I quickly washed up, got dressed and grabbed my backpack when I was done Ethan was already in front of my house waiting for me.
E: good morning y/n 😘
*he kissed my cheek*
Y/N: morning Ethan (I said excitedly)
*Ethan started driving and I handed him back his phone*
When we got to school I was very excited to see Martinus so I quickly ran out of the car.
E: bye y/n❤️
Y/N: bye E❤️!!!
I walked into my school and literally everyone was staring at me there was already people gossiping about me. Oh great I haven't even been in school for 20 minutes and I already did something wrong🙄. I was a few minuets early so I just sat in the lunch table and eagerly waited for Marcus and Martinus. While I was waiting I heard the conversation that the girls across the table were having.
(CS=classmates)
CS1: Omg did u guys hear about the new famous kids coming to our school.
CS2:yeah I have already claimed Martinus
CS3: but I wanted Martinus
CS2: you could have Marcus
CS1: guys we are not going to have any of them unless we take out the new girl
*they all made eye contact with me then quickly looked away*
Your assuming that they are the popular girls because they are already trying to take you out. The bell rings and there is still no sign of Marcus or Martinus you went to your first period and then realized that you forgot your backpack in Ethans car. You asked your classmate to borrow his phone and you quickly texted Ethan to meet up with you behind the school. He replied with...
E: np omw😏🥰
You handed the kid his phone back and asked the teacher to go to the bathroom he allowed you to go. You were on the second floor and had to sneak past teachers and lunch laddies it was scary. When you made it behind the school Ethan still wasn't there but Marcus,Martinus and Kjell-Erik were they all looked at me because the door made a loud noise when it closed. Why do I keep embarrassing my self you thought to yourself. Kjell- Erik just told Marcus and Martinus something and then left Marcus and Martinus walked towards me.
(M= Marcus)
(T= Tinus )
M: Who do you think you are?!
T: Marcus, calm down we will explain
M: Make it quick
Y/N: Well long story short, I broke into this school because I'm a new student here and while I was in here I ran into Martinus and I got scared so I called my good friend Ethan, after that we all kinda became friends and we played truth or dare then lost track of time. And Ethan and I ended up jumping out of a window into a pool... from the third story soooo yeah
*Marcus looked at me mad and shocked I could tell he was confused*
Y/N: So we good..
M:uhh I'll think about it
T: ok.. and also don't snitch on me
*he walked inside the school*
Y/N: don't snitch on you for what?
T: are you down to ditch
Y/N: always😂
*Ethan arrived with my back pack*
E: Hey guys ❤️
*he handed me my bag*
Y/N: Hey, Ethan 💝
E: What are you guys doing?
T: We are going to ditch, wanna come with
E: I wish I could but I gotta job interview and I gotta go. But text me when your done and I could give you guys a ride home.
T&Y/N: ok
*Ethan left*
Y/N so where should we go first🤔
T: I have an idea😏