Bin tere sanam [1] Seeing you in Red

Started on 10.11.2019

Naina stands in front of the mirror and curses Huda,

"Huda teri shart lagane ki adat ka kuch karna parhega! Agar academy mein kisi ne mujhey dekh liya na aise to main tujhey chorungi nahi!",

smiling, she shakes her head, looking herself into the mirror.

"Aur ab pata nahi ye Pooja kahan reh gayi? Kya karun? Ussey bina miley chali jaun?",

asks Naina to herself on facing the dilemma of whether to wait for Pooja or not.

"Anyways mujhse aur wait nahi ho raha, iss shart ne mera dimag kharab kar dia hai. Bus ek baar ye shart puri kar lun, fir jaldi se akar change kar lungi. Mujhey bilkul shok nahi hai iss tarah se academy mein saree pehn ke ghumne ka. Aur upar se agar Lolita Ma'am ne dekh lia to? Agar wo room mein aa gayi to? Lights out waise hi ho gaya hai, wo kabhi bhi aa jati hain dekhne! Oh god! Oh Huda!",

curses Naina, getting nervous as she remembers Lolita Ma'am and continued by her anger as she remembers Huda.

"Hudaaa...",

she shouts out of frustration, keeping her voice on check, not too loud, only loud enough for her to hear. Sighing, she gives a last look into the mirror and leaves for the games room to meet Huda.

As she turns right to the adjoining corridor, she stops abruptly on seeing the person who succeeds in skipping her heartbeat each time he comes across her, without fail. As her heart and mind register his presence, a smile creeps on her lips. Her eyes start sparkling out of happiness and shyness. On the other hand, as Rajveer who was crossing the horizontal corridor feels Naina's presence around him, stops the process of folding the sleeve of his black shirt and turns his head towards his left to assure himself that it is indeed Naina! 

His creased brows and the wrinkles on his forehead justify perfectly his shocked state! Yes shocked! But not in a negative way but a totally pleasurable shock! He stares her for few moments, accepting that what he is witnessing right now isn't one of his dreams that he has been dreaming lately but it is indeed the reality! A sweet and sour reality.

Sweet because he is seeing Naina in something he wanted to see her since a long time now - a saree! And sour because he knows that they don't have any function in the academy right now or in the near future, so why is she wearing a saree? Has someone asked her to wear it on purpose? Has any of her male mates asked her to wear it? If so then who asked and why?

He notices that she decided to wear a simple red saree. 'Simple', that is how he likes it. That is what his taste is like. He likes simplicity and that is one of the many reasons that he gets attracted towards her, each time he looks at her. And to enhance the simplicity, he notices that she hasn't taken any pain to put extra make up apart from putting the kaajal and her hanging pair of silver earrings.

With a smile on his lips, his eyes glued on her and controlling his racing heartbeat, he walks towards Naina, slowly, taking his own sweet time to cherish her simplicity and beauty.

(Rajveer-Naina tune runs in the background throughout this scene)

Rajveer-Naina The Red Saree!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें