Chapter 53: Story

Her POV

The ball has started and girls are looking at Trexx.

"They look like they/re gonna eat you alive." I laugh as I tease him

"Don't worry my little sis, I'm not the only one." He smirked at tiningnan ang paligid.

"Parang hindi naman." I laugh again. Umiling lang siya bago muling nagsalita.

"Are you hungry?" Trexx asked

"A little" I answered

"Okay I'm gonna get you some food." He said I nod. He went to the buffet table. I look at the direction where Haven is sitting. Okay how did I know na siya nga iyon? And I was shocked to see that his staring at my table.

Did he recognize me? Did he know that I was here? I look again and he was not there.

Am I hallucinating?

"What's wrong?" I looked at the familiar voice and found Trexx holding two plates.

"Nothing" I answered. Trexx sit next to me and we both eat the food. After we ate our food, Trexx invite me to dance.

"No way." sambit ko at lumayo kay Trexx.

"Just once." he said laughing. Hindi na ako nakatanggi pa ng higitin na niya ako papunta ng dance floor.

"You really are stubborn." he said

"Stubborn you're ass." I said at inirapan siya. He just laughed at me.

"So what's your next plan after this?" Trexx asked. Even if I can't see his face I knew that he was serious. I know that he's concerned about me but I can't risk na lagi na lang ako ang iniisip niya.

"I don't know but one thing is for sure. Once we finished the things here we're going back." I said very seriously.

"If that's what you want, I'm fine with it." he said and smiled at me. I'm so thankful I have Trexx with me. He's a very caring and supportive brother.

"I heard they are now free and their chief is in jail." Sambit ni Trexx. Medyo natigilan ako.

"Our parents told me." Sambit niya. Napailing na lang ako.

"They are fighting them for so long, I'm glad that they are free." Wala sa sariling sambit ko. Tiningnan ko si Trexx a alam kong naka-smirk siya ngayon. Umiwas ako ng tingin.

"I knew it. You still care for them." Sambit niya.

"I do but It's the last time." Bulong ko pero alam kong narinig ni Trexx. Umiling siya. The dance finished and we decided to go back to our table. I'm thirsty so I decided to get a drink. Nagpaalam ako kay Trexx at pumunta na ng buffet table.

I was about to come back to our table but a man stopped me.

"Can I dance you Ms. Beautiful." the familiar voice said. I look at him and saw a man wearing a pink tuxedo. What the hell pink?

"Ms.?"

Starrvy. Did he recognize me? What am I going to do? I look at our table and Trexx was looking in our direction. He nod at me.

Why?

I look again in the man in front of me and shake my head. I can't talk because he might recognize me.

"Please?" he asked again. As always makulit parin siya. Siya parin ung Starvvy na nakilala ko noon.

What the hell I'm talking about?

"Please" he pleaded. I sigh and nod at him. He smiled and hold my hand. He scorted me to the dance floor. I put my arms around his neck and his arms are around my waist. We're silent as we dance.

"Do you want to hear a sad story?" he asked. I didn't talk and just nod at him.

"Once there were a group, living in a complete and messy darkness. They were like a puppet receiving a mission and doing it even if it means that they can lose important people in their life." He looked at me. All I can see in his eyes are sadness and pain.

"One day they receive a mission that they didn't expect that can change their life. Of course they accepted the mission without questioning the consequences. And you know what mission is that?" he asked. I look at him

"To be friend to a girl and use her to find her long lost parents." I-is this m-my story?

"But the destiny and fate never let them do what they want. The girl didn't get close to the group easily. But as day passes they gained her trust and become closer with her. At first the group was happy to know that their mission was as easy as the other mission but one day, they realize and felt that they are happy with the girl. The girl showed kindness in the group even if she didn't know the group that much. The girl never doubted the group and made them her friends. But nothing is permanent, the girl found out about the mission and leave the group." He said

Why now? I tried to stop myself from crying. The things that happens in the past kept hunting me.

"Three years have passed and until now they are waiting for the girl to come back and tell her that they really sorry and told her everything" he continued

"I don't know what gotten to me that I was telling you this. We'll it was a sad story." he smiled but I know that it was a forced one.

"I'm sorry for telling you that sad story" he said

I just nod and the dance finished.

"Thank you for dancing with me Ms. Beautiful." he said. Magaan yung pakiramdam ko kanina nung makausap ko siya kahit na di ko naman talaga siya kinakausap. I don't know but something inside me na sinasabi na okay lang magtiwala sa kanya. Why?

"Thank you Starvvy." I said to him.