Now i understand

Peters POV:
I sit there questioning myself. Was Eddie really gone from venom? And why and I like this if venom is right in front of me. But he did look flattering, wait...what am I saying? This is a alien that has been trying to kill me for the past god knows how long? But as I was busy pondering through my thoughts, I felt something warm and nice feeling on my lips. I...I was kissing him...well, he was kissing me but still. I don't really know how long it was before I had to discontinue it to take a breath. "Y-you like me?"
"I had to hide it because of Eddie. He never knew that I liked you. But if he did, he would abandon me. So I had to wait until I was able to not have a host anymore." I felt bad for him, I always thought he was my enemy, but now I realized that he never wanted that. But he was forced to. So now...now I understand...except for two thing.
"Why did you make me like this?"
"If you're ever in danger, if you're ever hurt, I can find you and help you."
"Doesn't it go inside me kinda?"
"...that's the bad part. It's very easy to get on but very difficult to get off"
I would be angry but it really does feel nice.
"That's fine by me"
"Really?"
I nod my head and he seemed to be relieved and he hugged me.
Then I asked him my final question.
"Why did you hurt me when you didn't have Eddie as your host?"
"I still had Eddies rage but with a mix of my feelings for you. I do apologize for that"
I saw guilt in his eyes.
"It's getting late, you should probably sleep"
I agreed with him even though I wanted to tell him it's all right. But I heard him climb out of my window and swung away. So I went to bed and fell asleep, hoping to see him soon.