Part 1 after mockinjay. ↑

I wake up to see Peeta has made me breakfast . I bite into the warm but slightly burnt butter and bread , which reminds me about when I tried to kill myself in Snows mansion. Peeta and I usually wake up today getting ready , for the reaping of the games but that is all gone . I start my day as usual waking up to the kids and then going to the new hob and getting liquor for Haymitch . I never see him as much now since the war ended . I usually leave his liquor on his windowsill waiting for him to collect it . I go back home and see the kids are at  school. Peeta's sitting at the fire and I perch down on the floor in front of him . “hey Katniss” Peeta says with such a sort of welcome that I like . “ Any news for me from the doctor " I ask half hearted in a way but he comes back with such a response I'm not sure I particularly like at this moment in time . “ Katniss did you hear that !”, I shrug my shoulders and walk up to the window to see a bonfire in the middle of the victors village . I grab my dads hunting coat and put it on . when I open the door I see Haymitch, with his liquor . Smashing his  empty bottles into the roaring flames . “Haymitch what are you doing". He is so drunk he collapses to the ground . I call Peeta to help and he comes out we carry him inside our house and lay him on our table to sober . I go and collect the children from school . they ask me why uncle Haymitch is on the table . I respond “hes sleeping he fell asleep while standing " . The kids know he is drunk obsivously , but they go on anyway . I still dream about rue and how she was to young to kind to die...

                       Authors note :

If you liked this book so far then vote and comment if I get a lot of good comments I will publish a finazlized book ; The Hunger Games Jabberjay