Don't Try to get out of a Punishment (Roman Godfrey)

"What were you doing today?" He Asked with a disappointment Expression on his face

"What were you doing today?" He Asked with a disappointment Expression on his face. You tried to act innocent.
Nothing." You smirked.
"Don't even try and and act innocent, little girl, You know what I'm talking about." He scolded you. You looked down at your thigh high stockings you were wearing with one of Roman's Sweaters. He lifted your chin up with his index finger and middle finger to look at him. He took a deep breath and starts to speak.
"Tell me, why I came home to a mess and walk into the bedroom and you were touching and playing with Daddy's princess's parts without my permission?" He asked with anger all across his face yet arousal glazed his eyes. You looked at him with puppy eyes.
"No, I wasn't playing with my princess parts, Daddy, and I did clean." You respond. He shook his head (as shown in the Gif above). Roman chuckled with anger and arousal.
"Oh no no no, don't try to get out of a Punishment, Kitten." He says as he throws you over his shoulders. You squeaked. You notice the bulge growing in his pants, you attempt to reach and touch it, but a hand is slammed against your ass. You yelped.
"Don't even think about it, you don't get Daddy's Cock right now, Babygirl!" He Growled. You started to tremble not knowing what your punishment will be, he carried you upstairs to the bedroom. He tosses you on the bed. He then grabs you by the ankles and pulls you towards him.
"I've been too easy on you so much lately and it stops now." He scoffs. He places you over his knees. He lifts his sweater you weren't wearing any underwear that was covering your ass, you were only wearing his sweater and your blue fluffy thigh high stockings which Roman could spank you easily without taking any underwear off.
"Five set of ten for touching what's mine!" He smirks, you gulped up some air, 50 Smacks. He starts his first smack, you flinch.
"I'll start over, count!" He Growled in your ear. *slap* One *slap* Two

After 50 slaps, he stopped. You're ass was so red it looked red as blood, you were super sore, tears formed in your eyes. You then realize that he tied your wrist together with his belt and your chest were tied in ropes like a harness. You were already in his lap he snaked his big hands over to your chest and without letting you know he then pinched and twist your nipples harshly, tears formed in your eyes, "Ah...ahhh~mmm~" You moan in response, he then slaps your tits, "You're not allowed to enjoy this!" He Growled. You whimper when he's angry.
"D-daddy, owie! It hurts!" You cried.
"Good it's supposed to." He answered as lifts you off him and places you on the bed on his left side, he unzips his jeans and his member flings out, he wasn't wearing any boxers. He lifts your tied arms above your head as he climbs on top of you. He then shoves his member inside you without warning you, tears streamed down your face again, he starts thrusting in and out of you, he looks at your belly smirking as he sees himself poking you from inside your body. He pushes your belly down to get your attention, you whimper as you felt his hand with his cold ring on one finger pushing down you belly. You look down as he moved his hand away, you then see why he was trying to get your attention, to see the the bulge poking you inside your belly. You then realize the pain was washed over with pleasure. He went faster at not human speed. You felt the knot in your stomach, you were about to reach the edge.
"D-daddy! I'm gonna-" he starts rubbing your sensitive clit as he was too was at the edge, you reach you orgasm before he did but he didn't reach it yet, he tricked you, The Upir Bastard knew you were about to cum. He keeps thrusting in and out of you for almost an hour and he finishes but he doesn't pull out, he starts thrusting in and out of you!
"Daddy, I wanted to be done already, I'm already sore-" he grabs your neck but doesn't choke hard.
"Nope, this is your punishment, after you won't get out of bed tomorrow and if you keep whining and crying, we'll be at this through morning!" He Grunts.
"But I have work tomorrow, you'll be upset!" You respond. (You worked at Roman's job btw)
"Alright, We're both having the day off for me to punish you, Babygirl!"

A/n: Hi, sorry for the first smut fic is cringy asf. They're will more coming soon, sorry for the wait guys.