Chapter 3

For a week no one has heard from Miko or Mika, the school got a call from Mika stating they both fell ill.

Jack knew that was a lie, and he got worried when Miko never showed up or called or texted. And when Monday of the next week hit he got suspicious.

He tried to call Miko but got her voicemail, he sighed and decided that maybe he should talk to Optimus to see what he thought.

(Base next day)

"I take it Miko wasn't at school again" Ratchet asked as he watched an angry yet worried wrecker stomp off.

"No no one has seen her for two weeks now, it hit the two week mark yesterday" Jack said.

"I'm worried about her, and Mika what if the Decepticons have them?" Raf asked.

"Megatron would have told us if he did, unless he plans to use them in some way, but I doubt he has them" Optimus said.

"How do you know Optimus?" Arcee asked.

"......we have a spy who is with them, they notify me of anything that may help us or alert us" he said.

"And who is this spy? I hope it isn't Soundwave" Wheeljack said.

"It is Knockout, he came to me one night while I was out on patrol and we had a long talk. He agreed to stay on the ship and be our spy, he has done rather well so far." Optimus said.

"Knockout defected to our side and is pretending to be with them still?" Arcee asked.

"Yes, but he hasn't told me that the girls are with them so they must be hiding somewhere" Optimus said.

"Shall we keep an optic out sir?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"That is a good idea, we will all be on look out for Miko and her sister, they will likely be together. If you find them bring them in" Optimus said.

(Nakadai household)

Miko was sitting on the couch bored out of her skull, she played on her phone quietly while Mika was doing whatever.

Mika was busy making sure their home looked abandoned like no one was living there, she brought in the plants and poured dirt on the porch.

She boarded up the windows so no one could look in, but there were holes in the boards so she could peek out.

Mika heard a bunch of vehicles pull up and she raced to the front of the house and went to the window.

Miko looked overt and watched Mika looming outside, she was told they had to hide for a few days but those few days turned into two weeks.

Outside Jack and Raf were walking up to the porch a bunch of vehicles parked along the road.

"Who are they?" Mika asked quietly.

"Who?" Miko asked.

"A bunch of cars, and ambulance two trucks, and a bike" Mika said.

"Those are my friends, they must be worried about me.....Mika they won't hurt us can they come in?" Miko asked.

".........I'm sorry, but we have to stay hidden for a little while longer, stay quiet" Mika said.

"Miko....are you home? Miko" Jack knocked on the door.

"Jack the house looks abandoned, are you sure they live here?" Raf asked.

"Yes I'm sure, Arcee and I saw them when they moved in" Jack said.

"Maybe they moved again" Raf said.

"I doubt it....MIKO!" Jack banged on the door with his fist.