Chapter 2 - Still in love

Taehyung pov

How can I be calm when I know that my jungkook is alone with our baby.. I dont know how he managed these three years... How he endured everything while carrying a life inside him... Where are they now.. I don't know anything.. Will they be alright.. I have to find them soon.. I can't leave them alone in this cruel world..

I feel a soft squeeze on my shoulder.. 'We will find him soon tae.. Please don't hurt yourself..' Namjoon hyung said.. I nodded my head.. I looked at my friends I can't let my personal feelings to affair my work.. There are so many people who are behind a success I don't want to led them down.. I sighed at looked at jimin...

'I want a clear review of the characters.. And the levels should be easy to hard..' Jimin smiled at me and nodded his head.. Everyone went to their cabin and I started to work in my system.. I didn't attend my step mom's call because I know about the meeting with tzuyu.. I don't want to see her now.. So I didn't attend her call.. Suddenly the door opened its my dad..

'Why are you not attending the meeting tae..' I scoffed at him and continue my work.. 'And you are disrespectful to your..' I glared at him and stood up from my seat..

'Dont ever call her as my mom.. She ruined my life..' I closed my eyes and controlled myself.. 'I'm your son not a property dad.. I already said I gave no interest in this marriage..' He holds my collar and pushed me to the wall.. Its not new for me..

'Do you forget what will I do Taehyung.. Do you want that..' I holds his hand and pushed him away.. 'I know you are still in love with him.. You have to forget about him taehyung... And you have to meet your fiance alright..'

'I won't.. I love him dad.. I know what I did is a huge mistake.. But I won't do it again.. Listen dad..' Dad.. He just seeing me as a property.. Not as his son.. 'I won't marry her.. Do whatever you want..'

'Kim Taehyung..' He raised his voice white jimin and namjoon hyung came to my cabin.. 'Dont raise your voice against me .. Now.. Leave..' He glared at me and leaves the office.. Namjoon hyung looked at me worriedly...

'Usual stuff hyung.. Don't worry..' Jimin hugged me.. I want to clear my mind.. I can't work like this.. 'I will be back..' Without waiting for their answer I leaves the company and went to the nearby park.. Little children playing in the park with their parents.. 'Is my baby is a girl or boy.. If we are together we will also play with our child like this..' I closed my eyes and the tears flowed on my cheeks..

I heard cute giggle which made me to snapped out from the thought.. I saw a tall man chasing a cute little boy in the park... Woahh.. He is so cute.. My lips curved into a beautiful smile when the boy ran as fast as he can.. His hair moved and his lips have a cute smile.. Just like my kookie..

 Just like my kookie