💔seven💔

hobi, i am so sorry

CHAPTER SEVEN
bitches broken hearts

————

"there he is!" jimin exclaimed, pointing at yoongi, who was chatting with taehyung.

"i-i can't do it!" hoseok whined, shoving his face into his locker. jimin grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head out of his locker, closing it.

jimin huffed and closed his own locker, putting his bag on and holding his science binder.

the bell rang and taehyung and yoongi both went to their class together. hoseok smiled in relief.

"i don't have to d—OW!" hoseok yelped when jimin flicked his forehead.

"you idiot!" jimin scolded. "that was your perfect opportunity!"

hoseok pouted.

———

——

——

jeongguk
what's wrong with
you cum guzzling whores
now??

hobi
JIMIN SAID I
DRINK DUMB
BITCH JUICE
TELL HIM I DONT

jeongguk
well...you can be
dumb sometimes

jimin
THANK YOU

hobi
i feel heartbroken 😔

jeongguk
well, what happened
this time?

jimin
hobi has a crush
on yoongi but is too
much of a pussy to
confess to him 🙄

jeongguk
that isn't a dumb bitch
move!! he's just nervy! don't
pressure him to, jiminie!
that isn't okay..

hobi
jeongguk>>>>>>>>

jeongguk
hehe 🥰

jimin

———

JIMIN

i look around the hallways for yoongi. i told hoseok that if he wasn't gonna do it, i would, to which he agreed to.

i finally spotted him and smiled to myself.

"yoongi!" i called. he looked up from his phone and saw me. he smiled softly. i walked towards him.

"what's up?" he asked, putting his phone back in his back pocket. he leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets.

"well," i begin, taking my phone out to show him a picture of hoseok. "know him?"

he nods, licking his lips. "what about him?"

"well~" i gush. "he actually has a crush on you, and i was hoping you had a crush on him too!"

he frowned slightly. "he likes me?"

i nod happily, smiling.

"well," he sighs out. "i have my eyes on someone else.."

i pout slightly. "aww..who?"

he pins me against the wall and smirks slightly, his hand on my waist. my face heats up and my stomach flips.

"you. i've liked you for a while, and i can't stop imagining myself squeezing that pretty little ass of yours."

i giggle softly, lust taking over me. "really..?"

he nods and kisses my cheek. i smile and bite my lip.

"my place, 6 pm. be there, yeah?" he says simply.

i nod. "ye-yeah! of co-course!"

he smiles and gives me a quick peck before leaving. i giggle softly to myself.

i hold my bag straps slightly to walk back to hoseok, but it was too late.

hoseok saw everything.

———

oops?
question of the day: do you want the next chapter to be taekook or namjin?