perfect

song in this chapter is perfect by selena gomez

third pov

everyone's eyes turn to yoongi and taehyung. taehyung is blushing red and turns hiding his face in yoongi's chest while the older is giving him a lazy smirk.

"told you I'd do it angel." yoongi whispers to taehyung.

the two newcomers step forward and their eyes go wide at the two new people in their dorm.

"yoongi?" the blonde asks aloud.

yoongi looks up at the sound of his name and standing not to far from him and taehyung was park jimin and jeon jeongguk. 

jimin still looked as beautiful as ever with his blonde hair splitted in the middle and his plump lips still pink. he wasn't wearing anything besides a big long sleeved t-shirt that was obviously jeongguk's. he looked at yoongi with surprised eyes but yoongi looked at jimin bored. he no longer had feelings for the blonde and all he hoped for was that the two would leave him and taehyung alone.

"jimin." yoongi says emotionlessly.

taehyung's ears perk up at the sound of his ex best friend and he removes his face from yoongi's chest. yoongi, realizing he fucked up, tries to stop taehyung from turning around but it's too late because taehyung's eyes soon meet the two people who left him.

"jimin?" taehyung asks and then his eyes go to the tall person behind the blond who was looking at taehyung surprised. "jeongguk?"

jimin's eyes move from yoongi to taehyung. jimin's eyes go wider, if it's even possible, at the sight of his friend. "taetae?"

with the sound of a nickname coming from jimin's mouth for taehyung, yoongi pulls taehyung against him. "you don't have the right to call him that."

jimin and jeongguk both watch at how yoongi holds taehyung to him and how taehyung grabs yoongi's flexing biceps. almost like they were in a relationship.

"what are you doing here?" jeongguk asks and taehyung turns his eyes to his ex boyfriend. 

jeongguk was taller and more built since the last time taehyung saw him which was almost five years ago. he was wearing only a black t-shirt and some sweatpants, his feet were bare. the once surprised look on his face was replaced by one of boredom. 

taehyung felt feelings arise at the sight of the man that started all of his depression. he felt sadness and longing but he felt anger. he felt like now that he had moved on and was about to start his new career he no longer needed jeongguk to keep him going. he no longer longed for jeongguk the way he use to. instead, he wishes he never met the male in the first place. 

"he doesn't need to answer you." yoongi says with anger in his eyes.

"he does when he's in my fucking dorm." jeongguk challenges yoongi.

"our dorm." taehyung says from behind yoongi. 

jeongguk and jimin's eyes both move from yoongi to taehyung who stepped out from behind his boyfriend and held his hand to reassure him that he wasn't leaving.

"what was that?" jeongguk asks looking at the brown haired boy who he realized got even more beautiful than when he left him.

"this is our dorm now. I'm a trainee here as of today." taehyung answer confidently and yoongi watches him with a smile. he was proud his angel was standing up to the people who hurted him most in life. 

"fuck that!" jeongguk says angrily. 

yoongi smirks at his anger and caresses taehyung's hair. "you heard him jeon. this is our dorm now."