Scream my name | smut

I was infamously known as the mischievous one in the trio

I was infamously known as the mischievous one in the trio. And honestly, that didn't change in other situations.

I flew over to Hosuh's without Daniel knowing, and apparently, Dan wanted to record during the time I was over. It was a real pain, setting up Discord and the microphones in a way that didn't suggest Hosuh and I were in the same location. After all, we wanted to keep the secret we were dating... a secret. Though it was pretty unnecessary, we got it to work.

"Alright! Ready, guys?" Daniel notified.

Both Hosuh and I confirmed that we were ready to start recording, and Daniel began. After a couple of minutes of recording, I scooted closer to Hosuh; He didn't notice. That is until I stuck my hand up his shirt. I saw his subtle smile immediately switch to a shocked expression.

Stephen, not right now! Hosuh mouthed, panicking a little. His cheeks already looked tomato red.

But all I did in response was smirk.

I fiddled with his nipples, fully aware of how sensitive they were. Every time he talked into the microphone, I could hear him stutter, falter, and how weak his voice was. I noticed he started gripping the desk and that his arms were trembling a little. Then a soft whimper escaped his mouth and his hands flew straight up to his lips, covering them.

"Aw, can't my precious pup keep his voice down?" I whispered into his ear, mocking him. 

Hosuh bit his lip, trying to restrain himself from making any more noise. Though his attempts were all in vain. He grunted, a little louder this time.

Daniel took notice. "Hm? Hosuh, are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine, Dan!" Hosuh sputtered, hastily.

Dan overlooked it and continued with the video as Hosuh tried to keep up and keep his composure.

I slipped my hand down into his trousers, brushing against his skin. His face instantly turned red, realizing what was to come. I stroked his member and he flinched. I began moving my hand faster, his breath sped up too. He was panting after a few moments and had to cover his mouth with his hand to stop himself from moaning. I quickened my pace even more as his arms and hands started to shake.

"S-Stephen, please...," Hosuh hoarsely whispered, too quiet for the microphone to catch.

His eyes were dazed, unfocused. A bit of drool dribbled down his chin.

I chuckled a bit. "Are you gonna cum, whore? Gonna scream my name into the microphone for Daniel and the fans to hear? What about our little secret? Or are you too pathetic and sensitive, baby?" I hissed underneath my breath.

He nodded frantically, too stimulated to even form words.

"Well, too bad," I murmured, retracting my hand.

Hosuh whined, dissatisfied. He was so close to the peak of this pleasure and I snatched it away. It was like waving a treat in front of his nose. Daniel wrapped up the video and we ended the Discord call. However, I didn't get a chance to wrap up what Hosuh and I were doing previously. I snatched his chin, forcing him to look at me in the eyes.

"As a reward for not moaning like a petty slut, I'll let you finish," I hummed.

Hosuh eagerly nodded. I carried him to his bed, laying him down gently. Our lips met in a tender kiss as I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled his pants down. I began kissing his neck and he was already an aroused and groaning mess. I removed my clothing as well. I turned him over, his ass facing up. I gave him a heads-up before thrusting into him. After a while, he nodded to signal he was ready for me to move. I started steadily then gradually increased my speed.

"A-Ahh!~ Stephen,~" Hosuh groaned, his face buried in his pillow.

"God, you're so pretty when you scream my name like that," I praised.

"F-Fuck!~" He exclaimed when I hit a certain spot.

I abused that area, making him moan more. "Hey, watch your fucking mouth, darling," I growled.

"S-Stephen, I-I'm gonna cum!" He said through gritted teeth.

"Go ahead, baby. I wanna see how good I make you feel," I encouraged, pushing deeper and more roughly.

Hosuh screamed my name once more as his juices spilled all over his bed. He collapsed, exhausted. I sat beside him, brushing the hair out of his face so I could see his pretty eyes. He stared up at me, so innocently, even after what we just did.

I smiled softly, "See, I knew you could wait. I knew you'd be patient for me, angel."

He blushed a deep crimson and asked to cuddle. I couldn't handle how sweet he was, right after being fucked so violently and played with so mercilessly. He fell asleep in my arms eventually, snoring softly. My nose was buried in his hair, taking in his lovely fragrance. It was calming, just in his presence.

im sorry i had to end it on a fluffy note-